Spurs vs. Hornets Player Props | Derrick White | Wednesday
Derrick White hopes to make a difference for the San Antonio Spurs versus the Charlotte Hornets on Wednesday at 8:30 PM ET.
Let’s take a look at White’s stats, trends and available prop bets ahead of this matchup, aiding you in choosing the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Derrick White’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
White Season Stats
- White averages 13.9 points, 3.8 rebounds and 5.1 assists per game, shooting 41.9% from the field and 28.6% from beyond the arc with 1.5 made 3-pointers per game.
- The 16.5-point total set for White on Wednesday is 2.6 more points than his season scoring average.
- White has averaged 0.3 more rebounds per game (3.8) than his prop bet total in Wednesday’s game (3.5).
- White combines to average 19.0 points and assists per game, 2.5 less than his PA prop bet total (21.5) for Wednesday’s matchup.
- In the 26 games he’s appeared in this season, White’s point total has gone over 16.5 points 10 times.
- So far this season through 26 games played, White has had a rebound total higher than 3.5 boards in 11 outings.
White’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Lonnie Walker IV||10.6||9.7%||2.9||6.4%||2.3||1.5||14.8%||29.5%||8.9%||38.5%|
Player Performance vs. Charlotte
- White averages 11.5 points per game against the Hornets, 5.0 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- White’s 2.6 rebounds per game in matchups with the Hornets are 0.9 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- White averages 2.6 assists in matchups with the Hornets, 2.9 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- In games against the Hornets, White has made 0.7 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- White’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Hornets is 8.8 fewer than his prop bet total for this contest.
- White averages 14.1 combined points and rebounds in games against the Hornets, which is 6.4 less than his prop bet over/under in this outing.
- White has collected 14.1 combined points and assists per game against the Hornets, 7.4 more than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Charlotte Hornets Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!