Spurs vs. Hornets Player Props | Dejounte Murray | Wednesday
Dejounte Murray (22nd in league, 8.4 rebounds per game) and the San Antonio Spurs go up against the Charlotte Hornets on Wednesday at 8:30 PM ET.
If you’re looking to bet on Murray’s props, we break down all of the ones available, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Dejounte Murray’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Murray Season Stats
- Murray is tops on the Spurs with 18.0 points per contest and 8.3 assists (sixth in league), while also posting 8.4 rebounds.
- The 18.5 points prop total set for Murray on Wednesday is 0.5 more than his scoring average on the season (18.0).
- Murray has pulled down 8.4 rebounds per game, 0.9 more than his prop bet for Wednesday’s game (7.5).
- Murray combines to average 26.3 points and assists per game, 0.2 less than his PA prop bet total (26.5) for Wednesday’s matchup.
- Murray has appeared in 26 games this season, putting up more than 18.5 points in 13 of them.
- Murray’s single-game rebound total has gone over 7.5 boards 17 times in 26 games.
Murray’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Lonnie Walker IV||10.6||9.7%||2.9||6.4%||2.3||1.5||14.8%||29.5%||8.9%||38.5%|
Player Performance vs. Charlotte
- Murray averages 8.1 points per game against the Hornets, 10.4 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Murray averages 3.8 rebounds in games against the Hornets. That is 3.7 less than his prop total (7.5) for this contest.
- Murray collects assists against the Hornets at a lower rate — 6.1 less per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the Hornets, Murray averages 1.0 fewer made three-pointer (0.5) than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Murray’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Hornets is 14.3, which is 20.2 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Murray averages 11.9 combined points and rebounds in games against the Hornets, which is 13.6 less than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- Murray’s 10.5 combined points and assists in games against the Hornets are 16.0 less than his prop in this matchup.
Charlotte Hornets Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!