Spurs vs. Hawks Player Props | Keldon Johnson | Wednesday
Keldon Johnson and the San Antonio Spurs face the Atlanta Hawks on Wednesday at 8:30 PM ET.
In this story, we are digging into Johnson’s stats and trends to help you make the top picks among his prop bets for this matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Keldon Johnson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Johnson Season Stats
- Johnson is averaging 14.9 points, 2.1 assists and 6.2 rebounds per contest.
- Wednesday’s points prop bet for Johnson is 14.5 points. That’s 0.4 fewer than his season average of 14.9.
- Johnson’s per-game rebound average of 6.2 is 0.7 more than his prop bet over/under in Wednesday’s game (5.5).
- Johnson’s combined points and rebounds average (21.1 per game) is 1.6 more than the 19.5 PR over/under set for Wednesday’s matchup.
- Johnson’s point total has exceeded 14.5 points eight times in the 16 games he’s played this season.
- So far this season in 16 games played, Johnson has had a rebound total higher than 5.5 boards in eight matchups.
Johnson’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Lonnie Walker IV||10.8||10.0%||3.0||6.9%||2.6||1.6||15.9%||28.1%||9.1%||37.1%|
Player Performance vs. Atlanta
- Johnson averages 6.2 points per game against the Hawks, 8.3 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Johnson averages 2.2 rebounds in games against the Hawks. That is 3.3 less than his prop total (5.5) for this contest.
- Johnson collects assists against the Hawks at a lower rate — 2.0 less per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In games against the Hawks, Johnson averages 0.3 more made three-pointers (0.8) than this contest’s over/under (0.5).
- Johnson has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Hawks that is 13.6 lower than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Johnson collects 8.4 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Hawks, and that is 11.1 fewer than his PR prop total for this outing.
- Johnson records 6.7 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Hawks, 9.8 less than his prop bet total in this game.
Atlanta Hawks Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!