Spurs vs. Clippers Player Props | Zach Collins | Friday
The San Antonio Spurs host the Los Angeles Clippers on Friday January 20th, 2:29pm ET at AT&T Center. The San Antonio Spurs are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 229.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Los Angeles Clippers is -279. The Clippers are a 7-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
The Spurs and Clippers have met twice this season, with the Spurs winning none and the Clippers winning twice. Their most recent matchup on November 19, 2022 ended 119-97 with the Los Angeles Clippers taking the win.
Zach Collins Season Stats
- Zach Collins averages 9.2 points, 2.4 assists, 5.8 rebounds, and 0.4 steals per contest.
- Collins’ points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Los Angeles Clippers is set at 8.5 which is 0.7 less than his season average of 9.2.
- Collins’ assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Los Angeles Clippers is set at 1.5 which is 0.9 less than his season average of 2.4.
- Collins’ rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Los Angeles Clippers is set at 5.5 which is 0.3 less than his season average of 5.8.
Zach Collins Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Zach Collins Stats vs. LA
- Collins is averaging 9 points per game against the Clippers, 0.5 more than his point prop bet total for this game (8.5).
- Collins averages 7 rebounds per game against the Clippers. That is 1.5 more than his prop total (5.5) for this game.
- Collins averages 2 assists in matchups with the Clippers, 0.5 more than his prop bet total for this game.
Los Angeles Clippers Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.