Spurs vs. Celtics Player Props | Derrick White | Friday
Derrick White’s San Antonio Spurs match up against the Boston Celtics on Friday at 8:30 PM ET.
If you’re hoping to bet on White’s props, we break down all of the ones set, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Derrick White’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
White Season Stats
- White averages 11.1 points, 3.1 rebounds and 5.1 assists per game, shooting 39.2% from the field and 28.2% from downtown with 1.3 made 3-pointers per contest.
- White has racked up 11.1 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 1.4 points less than Friday’s over/under.
- White has pulled down 3.1 rebounds per game, 0.6 more than his prop bet for Friday’s game (2.5).
- White’s combined points and rebounds average (14.2 per game) is 1.3 less than the over/under of 15.5 set in Friday’s matchup.
- Through 17 games this season, White has recorded more than 12.5 points eight times.
- White’s single-game rebound total has gone over 2.5 boards nine times in 17 games.
White’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Lonnie Walker IV||10.4||9.7%||3.1||7.0%||2.7||1.5||15.4%||28.0%||8.9%||36.7%|
Player Performance vs. Boston
- White averages 8.3 points per game against the Celtics, 4.2 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- White’s 2.7 rebounds per game in matchups with the Celtics are 0.2 more than his prop bet total for this contest.
- White racks up assists against the Celtics at a lower rate — 1.8 less per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the Celtics, White averages 0.5 made threes, which is 1.0 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- White’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Celtics is 7.8 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- White averages 11 combined points and rebounds in games against the Celtics, which is 4.5 less than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- White’s 10 combined points and assists in games against the Celtics are 6.5 less than his prop in this matchup.
Boston Celtics Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!