South Florida Bulls vs Cincinnati Bearcats Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 18
The Cincinnati Bearcats visit the South Florida Bulls at Yuengling Center, taking the court at 7:00pm EST on Wednesday, January 18th. The Bulls are 3.5-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 142 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Cincinnati Bearcats and South Florida Bulls.
South Florida Bulls Stats and Betting Info
Trends for South Florida
- The South Florida Bulls are currently 8-10 on the season.
- The Bulls are averaging 71.2 points per game. Combining with Bearcats’ 76.8 points per game gives a total of 148.0, which is 6 more than the current Over/Under of 142.
South Florida Bulls Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||71.2||98|
|Points Allowed Per Game||69.2||145|
|Assists Per Game||13.5||45|
|Rebounds Per Game||33.3||99|
|Blocks Per Game||2.4||133|
Key Players for South Florida
- Tyler Harris leads South Florida with 16.6 points per game in 18 games.
- Selton Miguel leads South Florida with 3.5 assists per game in 17 games.
- Russel Tchewa leads South Florida with 7.8 rebounds per game in 18 games.
- Dok Muordar leads South Florida with a 66.7 FG% through 9 games.
- Trey Moss leads South Florida with a 50.0 3PT% through 8 games.
Cincinnati Bearcats Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Cincinnati
- The Cincinnati Bearcats are currently 13-6 on the season.
- The Bearcats are averaging 76.8 points per game. Combining with Bulls’ 71.2 points per game gives a total of 148.0, which is 6 more than the current Over/Under of 142.
Cincinnati Bearcats Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||76.8||50|
|Points Allowed Per Game||67.3||106|
|Assists Per Game||15.4||26|
|Rebounds Per Game||35.2||48|
|Blocks Per Game||4.6||35|
Key Players for Cincinnati
- Landers Nolley II leads Cincinnati with 15.1 points per game in 19 games.
- David DeJulius leads Cincinnati with 4.0 assists per game in 19 games played.
- Viktor Lakhin leads Cincinnati with 7.7 rebounds per game in 19 games.
- Sage Tolentino leads Cincinnati with a 100.0 FG% through 2 games.
- Viktor Lakhin leads Cincinnati with a 100.0 3PT% through 19 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.