South Carolina State Bulldogs vs Delaware State Hornets Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 23
The Delaware State Hornets visit the South Carolina State Bulldogs at Smith-Hammond-Middleton Memorial Center, taking the court at 7:00pm EDT on Monday, January 23rd. The Hornets are 7.5-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 146 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Delaware State Hornets and South Carolina State Bulldogs.
South Carolina State Bulldogs Stats and Betting Info
Trends for South Carolina State
- The South Carolina State Bulldogs are currently 3-17 on the season.
- The Bulldogs are averaging 73.6 points per game. Combining with Hornets’ 61.6 points per game gives a total of 135.2, which is 10.8 less than the current Over/Under of 146.
South Carolina State Bulldogs Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||73.6||74|
|Points Allowed Per Game||85.2||302|
|Assists Per Game||13.3||44|
|Rebounds Per Game||31.0||180|
|Blocks Per Game||3.3||92|
Key Players for South Carolina State
- Lesown Hallums leads South Carolina State with 12.0 points per game in 13 games.
- Rakeim Gary leads South Carolina State with 2.9 assists per game in 20 games.
- Davion Everett leads South Carolina State with 5.8 rebounds per game in 20 games.
- Dallas James leads South Carolina State with a 58.1 FG% through 19 games.
- Latavian Lawrence leads South Carolina State with a 40.0 3PT% through 7 games.
Delaware State Hornets Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Delaware State
- The Delaware State Hornets are currently 1-16 on the season.
- The Hornets are averaging 61.6 points per game. Combining with Bulldogs’ 73.6 points per game gives a total of 135.2, which is 10.8 less than the current Over/Under of 146.
Delaware State Hornets Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||61.6||166|
|Points Allowed Per Game||75.4||270|
|Assists Per Game||11.9||58|
|Rebounds Per Game||29.5||218|
|Blocks Per Game||2.6||129|
Key Players for Delaware State
- Brandon Stone leads Delaware State with 11.6 points per game in 13 games.
- Corey Perkins leads Delaware State with 3.3 assists per game in 17 games played.
- Brandon Stone leads Delaware State with 4.9 rebounds per game in 13 games.
- Brandon Stone leads Delaware State with a 52.0 FG% through 13 games.
- O’Koye Parker leads Delaware State with a 47.7 3PT% through 15 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.