Sharks vs. Oilers Player Props | Brent Burns | Thursday
The Edmonton Oilers host the San Jose Sharks on Thursday April 28th, 9:10pm ET at Rogers Place. The San Jose Sharks are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +245.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Edmonton Oilers is -315. The over/under is set at 6.5 goals.
The Oilers and Sharks have met three times this season, with the Oilers winning three times and the Sharks winning none. Their most recent matchup on April 5, 2022 ended 2-1 with the Edmonton Oilers taking the win.
Brent Burns Season Stats
- Brent Burns averages 0.1 goals, 0.5 assists, and 0.7 points per game.
- Burns’ points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Edmonton Oilers is set at 0.5 which is 0.2 less than than his season average of 0.7.
- Burns’ assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Edmonton Oilers is set at 0.5 which is the same as than his season average of 0.5.
- Burns’ goals line for this matchup vs. Edmonton Oilers is set at 0.5 which is 0.4 more than than his season average of 0.1.
- Burns’ shots on goal line for tonight’s matchup vs. Edmonton Oilers is set at 2.5 which is the same as than his season average of 2.5.
- Brent Burns is 41 of 80 in the To Score 1 or More Points market, winning 51.3% of the time.
Brent Burns Notable Teammates
Edmonton Oilers Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NHL Computer Picks For Player Props
NHL computer player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
A seasoned sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NHL Player Props across legal sportsbooks.