Sharks vs. Canucks Player Props | Tomas Hertl | Monday
The Vancouver Canucks host the San Jose Sharks on Monday, 10:00 PM ET at Rogers Arena. The San Jose Sharks are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +293.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Vancouver Canucks is -380. The Canucks are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 6.5 goals.
The Canucks and the Sharks have not met this season.
Tomas’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Tomas Hertl (SJ) has stayed under his assists prop in 9 of his last 12 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 12.53% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-145) are at DraftKings.
Tomas’s stats vs. Vancouver Canucks
Tomas’s Season Stats
Tomas’s Team’s Standings
|G / Gm||3.07||16||0.0|
|GAgst / Gm||3.16||19||0.1|
Tomas’s Notable Teammates
- Filip Hronek (VAN) has gone over his points prop in 12 of his last 13 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 12.84% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-130) are at DraftKings
- Filip Hronek (VAN) has gone over his assists prop in 11 of his last 13 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 12.45% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-105) are at MGM
- Elias Pettersson (VAN) has gone over his assists prop in 5 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 2.13% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-159) are at DraftKings
- Filip Hronek (VAN) has stayed under his shots-on-goal prop in 28 of his last 36 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 5.44% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 2.5 (-189) are at DraftKings
- Anthony Beauvillier (VAN) has stayed under his points prop in 7 of his last 8 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 11.34% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-175) are at DraftKings
NHL BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
NHL Prop Cheat Sheet
The NHL player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NHL player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
A seasoned sports betting and casino content specialist covering US markets for over a decade. She enjoys long walks, old movies, and learning new ...[Read full bio]