Senators vs. Rangers Player Props | Tim Stützle | Thursday
The New York Rangers host the Ottawa Senators on Thursday, 7:00 PM ET at Madison Square Garden. The Ottawa Senators are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +152.
As favorite, the moneyline for the New York Rangers is -176. The Rangers are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 6.5 goals.
The Rangers and Senators have met twice this season, with the Rangers winning once and the Senators winning once.
Tim’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Tim Stützle (OTT) has gone over his shots-on-goal prop in 8 of his last 9 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 16.60% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 2.5 (-132) are at FanDuel.
Tim’s stats vs. New York Rangers
Tim’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Senators at Rangers
- The Rangers are 16-5 as favorites in their last 21 games
- The Rangers are 5-2 ATS at home in their last 7 games
- The Rangers are 6-1 at home in their last 7 games
- The Rangers are 5-1 ATS after a win in their last 6 games
- The Rangers are 5-0 ATS in second half of a back-to-back in their last 5 games
Tim’s Team’s Standings
|G / Gm||3.11||13||0.1|
|GAgst / Gm||2.93||10||-0.1|
Tim’s Notable Teammates
- Artemi Panarin (NYR) has gone over his assists prop in 9 of his last 12 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 2.68% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-122) are at FanDuel
- Chris Kreider (NYR) has gone over his points prop in 10 of his last 13 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.43% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-143) are at FanDuel
- Chris Kreider (NYR) has stayed under his assists prop in 27 of his last 33 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.31% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-263) are at FanDuel
- Vladimir Tarasenko (NYR) has stayed under his assists prop in 12 of his last 15 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 5.84% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-213) are at FanDuel
NHL BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
NHL Prop Cheat Sheet
The NHL player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NHL player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.