Senators vs. Bruins Player Props | Charlie McAvoy | Monday
The Boston Bruins host the Ottawa Senators on Monday, 1:00 PM ET at TD Garden. The Ottawa Senators are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +244.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Boston Bruins is -309. The Bruins are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 6.5 goals.
The Bruins and Senators have met twice this season, with the Bruins winning none and the Senators winning twice.
Charlie’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Charlie McAvoy (BOS) has gone over his assists prop in 5 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 16.33% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (100) are at FanDuel.
Charlie’s stats vs. Ottawa Senators
Charlie’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Senators at Bruins
- The Bruins are 41-9 as favorites in their last 50 games
- The Bruins are 27-5 at home in their last 32 games
- The Bruins are 7-2 ATS after a win in their last 9 games
- The Bruins are 5-2 ATS after they covered in their last 7 games
- The Bruins are 7-1 ATS against a team with a losing record in their last 8 games
Charlie’s Team’s Standings
|G / Gm||3.19||10||0.1|
|GAgst / Gm||2.52||1||-0.5|
Charlie’s Notable Teammates
- Jake DeBrusk (BOS) has gone over his points prop in 6 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 13.67% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-132) are at FanDuel
- Patrice Bergeron (BOS) has gone over his shots-on-goal prop in 51 of his last 66 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 2.79% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 2.5 (-185) are at FanDuel
- Patrice Bergeron (BOS) has stayed under his assists prop in 8 of his last 9 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 7.13% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-233) are at FanDuel
NHL BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.