Seattle Mariners vs Texas Rangers Betting Odds & Game Analysis | July 26
The Texas Rangers visit the Seattle Mariners at T-Mobile Park, taking the field at 10:10pm ET on Tuesday July 26th, 10:10pm ET. The Texas Rangers are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the Major League Baseball game between the Texas Rangers and Seattle Mariners.
Seattle and Texas Betting Info
- Six of the Mariners’ last seven home games against AL West opponents have gone UNDER the total runs line.
- The Mariners have won each of their last nine games against teams that held a losing record.
Texas Rangers Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.240|
|AVG Runs Scored||4.6|
Key Players for Texas
- Brett Martin: 3.38 ERA, 7.32 K/9, 1.25 WHIP
- Glenn Otto: 5.37 ERA, 6.98 K/9, 1.46 WHIP
- Garrett Richards: 5.35 ERA, 7.75 K/9, 1.28 WHIP
- Jose Adolis García: .249 Batting Avg, .294 OBP, .467 SLG, .761 OPS, 54 Runs
- Jonah Heim: .265 Batting Avg, .321 OBP, .469 SLG, .790 OPS, 39 Runs
- Corey Seager: .248 Batting Avg, .323 OBP, .476 SLG, .799 OPS, 51 Runs
- Kole Calhoun: .221 Batting Avg, .281 OBP, .385 SLG, .666 OPS, 34 Runs
- Marcus Semien: .241 Batting Avg, .300 OBP, .401 SLG, .701 OPS, 52 Runs
- Leody Taveras: .337 Batting Avg, .375 OBP, .529 SLG, .904 OPS, 18 Runs
- Josh H. Smith: .208 Batting Avg, .317 OBP, .267 SLG, .584 OPS, 11 Runs
- Elier Hernandez: .250 Batting Avg, .250 OBP, .313 SLG, .563 OPS, 1 Run
- David Lowe: .272 Batting Avg, .322 OBP, .444 SLG, .766 OPS, 44 Runs
Seattle Mariners Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.236|
|AVG Runs Scored||4.1|
Key Players for Seattle
- Paul Sewald: 2.39 ERA, 10.51 K/9, 0.72 WHIP
- Tomaso Milone: 3.45 ERA, 2.87 K/9, 1.02 WHIP
- Marco Gonzales: 3.74 ERA, 4.67 K/9, 1.39 WHIP
- Tyler France: .312 Batting Avg, .382 OBP, .485 SLG, .867 OPS, 38 Runs
- John Crawford: .261 Batting Avg, .339 OBP, .374 SLG, .713 OPS, 42 Runs
- Carlos Santana: .206 Batting Avg, .341 OBP, .441 SLG, .782 OPS, 12 Runs
- Jesse Winker: .229 Batting Avg, .336 OBP, .346 SLG, .682 OPS, 28 Runs
- Eugenio Suárez: .236 Batting Avg, .335 OBP, .432 SLG, .767 OPS, 45 Runs
- Samuel Haggerty: .286 Batting Avg, .328 OBP, .460 SLG, .788 OPS, 13 Runs
- Adam Frazier: .238 Batting Avg, .298 OBP, .309 SLG, .607 OPS, 38 Runs
- Kyle Lewis: .227 Batting Avg, .346 OBP, .500 SLG, .846 OPS, 4 Runs
- Caleb Raleigh: .205 Batting Avg, .281 OBP, .454 SLG, .735 OPS, 22 Runs
In the last 5 matchups between the Mariners and Rangers, the Mariners won five times and the Rangers won none. Their most recent matchup on July 25, 2022 ended 4-3 with the Seattle Mariners taking the win.
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analyst.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Odds across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
He has been involved in the sports betting industry for years as a producer and handicapper specifically focusing on the EPL and other football lea...[Read full bio]