Seattle Mariners vs Los Angeles Angels Betting Odds & Game Analysis | August 5
The Los Angeles Angels visit the Seattle Mariners at T-Mobile Park, taking the field at 10:10pm ET on Friday August 5th, 10:10pm ET. The Los Angeles Angels are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the Major League Baseball game between the Los Angeles Angels and Seattle Mariners.
Seattle and Los Angeles Betting Info
- Five of the last six games between the Angels and Mariners have gone UNDER the total runs line.
- The Mariners have won each of their last 11 games against teams that held a losing record.
Los Angeles Angels Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.229|
|AVG Runs Scored||3.9|
Key Players for Los Angeles
- Shohei Ohtani: 2.83 ERA, 13.03 K/9, 1.04 WHIP
- José Suarez: 4.55 ERA, 8.62 K/9, 1.48 WHIP
- Dany Toussaint: 4.32 ERA, 9.72 K/9, 1.32 WHIP
- McKenzie Moniak: .167 Batting Avg, .167 OBP, .667 SLG, .834 OPS, 1 Run
- Magneuris Sierra: .182 Batting Avg, .217 OBP, .182 SLG, .399 OPS, 2 Runs
- Max Stassi: .212 Batting Avg, .307 OBP, .342 SLG, .649 OPS, 24 Runs
- Andrew Velazquez: .178 Batting Avg, .223 OBP, .264 SLG, .487 OPS, 25 Runs
- Luis Rengifo: .278 Batting Avg, .321 OBP, .417 SLG, .738 OPS, 21 Runs
- David Fletcher: .200 Batting Avg, .254 OBP, .364 SLG, .618 OPS, 5 Runs
- Jared Walsh: .231 Batting Avg, .277 OBP, .408 SLG, .685 OPS, 38 Runs
- Joseph Ward: .272 Batting Avg, .368 OBP, .466 SLG, .834 OPS, 49 Runs
Seattle Mariners Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.234|
|AVG Runs Scored||4.1|
Key Players for Seattle
- Paul Sewald: 2.53 ERA, 9.92 K/9, 0.70 WHIP
- Marco Gonzales: 3.96 ERA, 4.94 K/9, 1.39 WHIP
- Matthew Brash: 6.18 ERA, 9.76 K/9, 1.92 WHIP
- Tyler France: .308 Batting Avg, .380 OBP, .477 SLG, .857 OPS, 39 Runs
- John Crawford: .262 Batting Avg, .337 OBP, .368 SLG, .705 OPS, 46 Runs
- Carlos Santana: .196 Batting Avg, .304 OBP, .412 SLG, .716 OPS, 13 Runs
- Jarred Kelenic: .131 Batting Avg, .202 OBP, .293 SLG, .495 OPS, 11 Runs
- Jesse Winker: .227 Batting Avg, .337 OBP, .356 SLG, .693 OPS, 34 Runs
- Eugenio Suárez: .234 Batting Avg, .333 OBP, .430 SLG, .763 OPS, 49 Runs
- Samuel Haggerty: .303 Batting Avg, .346 OBP, .513 SLG, .859 OPS, 16 Runs
- Adam Frazier: .250 Batting Avg, .311 OBP, .316 SLG, .627 OPS, 44 Runs
- Caleb Raleigh: .204 Batting Avg, .276 OBP, .461 SLG, .737 OPS, 26 Runs
In the last 5 matchups between the Mariners and Angels, the Mariners won twice and the Angels won three times. Their most recent matchup on June 26, 2022 ended 2-1 with the Los Angeles Angels taking the win.
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analyst.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Odds across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
Yankees vs. Mariners Player Props | Aaron Judge | Wednesday
The New York Yankees visit the Seattle Mariners at T-Mobile Park, taking the field at 4:10pm ET on Wednesday August 10th. The Seattle Mariners are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7 runs…
White Sox vs. Royals Player Props | Johnny Cueto | Wednesday
The Chicago White Sox visit the Kansas City Royals at Kauffman Stadium, taking the field at 8:10pm ET on Wednesday August 10th. The Kansas City Royals are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 9 runs…