Seattle Mariners vs. Arizona Diamondbacks: Best Odds and Preview for September 10, 2021
Oddsmakers don’t expect the Arizona Diamondbacks (45-95) (-155 moneyline odds) to break their three-game road losing streak when they face the Seattle Mariners (76-64) (-155 moneyline odds) on Friday at 10:10 PM ET.
Seattle has Marco Gonzales starting things off, and Arizona counters Madison Bumgarner.
Best Odds for Seattle Mariners vs Arizona Diamondbacks
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances to win the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the MLB matchup between the Seattle Mariners and Arizona Diamondbacks.
- The Mariners have been victorous in 19, or 52.8%, of the 36 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Seattle and their opponents have hit the over in 69 of their 140 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Mariners rank 22nd in the league with 596 total runs scored this season.
- In four games as the favorite over the last 10 contests, Seattle has a perfect record of 4-0.
- In their last 10 games with an over/under, the Mariners and their opponents have combined to clear the total six times.
Probable Starting Pitcher Stats
- Gonzales makes the start for the Mariners, his 21st of the season. He is 7-5 with a 4.25 ERA and 85 strikeouts in 112 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent appearance on Sunday, the left-hander tossed five innings against the Diamondbacks, allowing five earned runs while surrendering eight hits.
- Gonzales’ team has a 12-8 record in his starts this season.
- Gonzales has had 20 starts that bookmakers set a total for this season, and six of those matchups finished over the total.
- The Diamondbacks have won 34 of the 118 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (28.8%).
- Arizona has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 74 times this season for a 74-62-4 record against the over/under.
- The Diamondbacks have the No. 23 offense in MLB action scoring 4.2 runs per game (587 total runs).
- Arizona went 1-7 over the eight games it was the underdog on the moneyline in its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups, the Diamondbacks and their opponents combined to hit the over seven times.
Probable Starting Pitcher Stats
- The Diamondbacks will send Bumgarner (7-9) to make his 23rd start of the season. He is 7-9 with a 4.52 ERA and 106 strikeouts through 123 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent appearance on Saturday, the left-hander threw six innings against the Mariners, allowing five earned runs while surrendering five hits.
- Bumgarner’s team has compiled a 9-13 record in his 22 starts.
- Bumgarner has had 22 starts with a set total this season, and the teams combined to hit the over in 10 of those matchups.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.