Seahawks vs. Rams Player Props | D.K. Metcalf | Week 15
Before D.K. Metcalf hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bet markets.
NFC West foes take the field in Week 15 when Metcalf and the Seattle Seahawks (5-8) meet the Los Angeles Rams (8-4) at SoFi Stadium.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze D.K. Metcalf’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Metcalf Season Stats
- Metcalf’s 92 targets have led to 56 receptions for 753 yards (57.9 per game) and eight touchdowns.
- He ranks 52nd in the NFL with 256 total yards after the catch.
- He has scored eight combined touchdowns this season, 24.2% of his team’s 33 offensive TDs.
Metcalf’s Notable Teammates
- Russell Wilson leads the team with 2,302 passing yards (177.1 yards per game) and has a 66.6% completion percentage this year (191-of-287) while throwing 16 touchdowns with four interceptions. He also has 141 rushing yards on 31 carries with one touchdown, averaging 10.8 yards per game.
- Alex Collins has run for 411 yards on 108 carries (31.6 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground this year.
- Tyler Lockett’s stat line this year shows 62 catches for 1,023 yards and five touchdowns. He puts up 78.7 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 93 times.
Player Performance vs. Los Angeles
- Los Angeles has given up over 100 receiving yards to nine players this season.
- The Rams have allowed 26 players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Los Angeles has allowed four players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it this season.
Los Angeles Rams Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||257.1 (19)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.0 (13)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||100.4 (7)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.8 (2)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||338.8 (11)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.4 (4)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.5 (17)|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NFL same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Yankees vs. Rays Player Props | Gleyber Torres | Tuesday
The Tampa Bay Rays visit the New York Yankees at Yankee Stadium, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Tuesday August 16th. The Tampa Bay Rays are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7 runs…
White Sox vs. Astros Player Props | Andrew Vaughn | Tuesday
The Houston Astros visit the Chicago White Sox at Guaranteed Rate Field, taking the field at 8:10pm ET on Tuesday August 16th. The Chicago White Sox are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7 runs…
Washington Nationals vs Chicago Cubs Betting Odds & Game Analysis | August 16
The Chicago Cubs visit the Washington Nationals at Nationals Park, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Tuesday August 16th, 7:05pm ET. The Washington Nationals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8.5 runs…
Twins vs. Royals Player Props | Luis Arraez | Tuesday
The Kansas City Royals visit the Minnesota Twins at Target Field, taking the field at 7:40pm ET on Tuesday August 16th. The Kansas City Royals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs…