Seahawks vs. Football Team Player Props | Tyler Lockett | Week 12
Bookmakers have listed player prop bet markets for Tyler Lockett ahead of his next NFL game on Monday at 8:15 PM ET airing on ESPN.
This Week 12 matchup sees Lockett’s Seattle Seahawks (3-7) take on the Washington Football Team (4-6) at FedExField in Landover, Maryland.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Tyler Lockett’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Lockett Season Stats
- This season Lockett has 47 catches on 71 targets, with a team-high 717 receiving yards (71.7 per game) and three touchdowns.
- He ranks 73rd in the NFL with 175 total yards after the catch.
- He has accounted for three of his team’s 23 touchdowns on offense this season, or 13.0%.
Lockett’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Russell Wilson has collected 1,564 passing yards (156.4 yards per game) while going 124-for-191 (64.9% completion percentage) and throwing 10 touchdowns and three interceptions. He has added 102 rushing yards on 24 carries with one touchdown, averaging 10.2 yards per game.
- So far this year Alex Collins has run for 381 yards on 94 carries (38.1 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- D.K. Metcalf has 46 catches for 637 yards and eight touchdowns this year. He has been targeted 72 times and put up 63.7 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Washington
- Washington has given up more than 100 receiving yards to four players this season.
- 14 players have caught a touchdown against the Football Team this season.
- Washington has allowed at least two receiving touchdowns to just one player this season.
Washington Football Team Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||280.0 (28)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.7 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||98.5 (6)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (6)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||368.5 (24)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (24)|
|Points/Game Allowed||26.7 (28)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NFL player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!