San Francisco Giants vs Milwaukee Brewers Betting Odds & Game Analysis | July 15
The Milwaukee Brewers visit the San Francisco Giants at Oracle Park, taking the field at 10:15pm ET on Friday July 15th, 10:15pm ET. The San Francisco Giants are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the Major League Baseball game between the Milwaukee Brewers and San Francisco Giants.
San Francisco and Milwaukee Betting Info
- Seven of the Giants’ last eight home games after going to extra innings have gone UNDER the total runs line.
- The underdogs have won four of the Brewers’ last five games.
Milwaukee Brewers Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.236|
|AVG Runs Scored||4.5|
Key Players for Milwaukee
- Eric Lauer: 3.83 ERA, 9.68 K/9, 1.20 WHIP
- Josh Hader: 2.73 ERA, 15.78 K/9, 0.98 WHIP
- Pedro Severino: .333 Batting Avg, .455 OBP, .556 SLG, 1.011 OPS, 0 Runs
- Willy Adames: .214 Batting Avg, .287 OBP, .470 SLG, .757 OPS, 46 Runs
- Jace Peterson: .250 Batting Avg, .322 OBP, .442 SLG, .764 OPS, 32 Runs
- Christian Yelich: .250 Batting Avg, .345 OBP, .383 SLG, .728 OPS, 57 Runs
- Andrew McCutchen: .259 Batting Avg, .320 OBP, .391 SLG, .711 OPS, 37 Runs
- Ryan Tellez: .231 Batting Avg, .306 OBP, .458 SLG, .764 OPS, 34 Runs
- Jonathan Davis: .240 Batting Avg, .356 OBP, .260 SLG, .616 OPS, 7 Runs
- Kolten Wong: .225 Batting Avg, .312 OBP, .388 SLG, .700 OPS, 34 Runs
San Francisco Giants Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.236|
|AVG Runs Scored||4.8|
Key Players for San Francisco
- Alexander Cobb: 4.57 ERA, 9.00 K/9, 1.38 WHIP
- Camilo Doval: 3.03 ERA, 10.94 K/9, 1.27 WHIP
- Yunior Marte: 5.40 ERA, 7.48 K/9, 1.48 WHIP
- LaMonte Wade Jr.: .169 Batting Avg, .286 OBP, .277 SLG, .563 OPS, 6 Runs
- Robert Wynns: .222 Batting Avg, .275 OBP, .302 SLG, .577 OPS, 6 Runs
- Brandon Crawford: .218 Batting Avg, .302 OBP, .337 SLG, .639 OPS, 29 Runs
- Michael Yastrzemski: .232 Batting Avg, .331 OBP, .403 SLG, .734 OPS, 40 Runs
- Joc Pederson: .254 Batting Avg, .332 OBP, .522 SLG, .854 OPS, 35 Runs
- Thairo Estrada: .259 Batting Avg, .313 OBP, .421 SLG, .734 OPS, 45 Runs
- Brandon Belt: .241 Batting Avg, .354 OBP, .414 SLG, .768 OPS, 21 Runs
- Wilmer Flores: .254 Batting Avg, .338 OBP, .451 SLG, .789 OPS, 45 Runs
The Giants and Brewers have met twice this season, with the Giants winning once and the Brewers winning once. Their most recent matchup on July 14, 2022 ended 3-2 with the Milwaukee Brewers taking the win.
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analyst.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Odds across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
Yankees vs. Red Sox Player Props | Jose Trevino | Friday
The New York Yankees visit the Boston Red Sox at Fenway Park, taking the field at 7:10pm ET on Friday August 12th. The Boston Red Sox are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 9 runs…
Yankees vs. Red Sox Player Props | Andrew Benintendi | Friday
White Sox vs. Tigers Player Props | Gavin Sheets | Friday
The Detroit Tigers visit the Chicago White Sox at Guaranteed Rate Field, taking the field at 7:10pm ET on Friday August 12th. The Detroit Tigers are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs…
White Sox vs. Tigers Player Props | Andrew Vaughn | Friday
Washington Nationals vs San Diego Padres Betting Odds & Game Analysis | August 12
The San Diego Padres visit the Washington Nationals at Nationals Park, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Friday August 12th, 7:05pm ET. The Washington Nationals are 2-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 9 runs…