San Francisco Giants vs Los Angeles Dodgers Betting Odds & Game Analysis | August 1
The Los Angeles Dodgers visit the San Francisco Giants at Oracle Park, taking the field at 9:45pm ET on Monday August 1st, 9:45pm ET. The San Francisco Giants are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the Major League Baseball game between the Los Angeles Dodgers and San Francisco Giants.
San Francisco and Los Angeles Betting Info
- Four of the Dodgers’ last five games have gone UNDER the total runs line.
- The home team has won each of the last nine games between the Dodgers and Giants.
Los Angeles Dodgers Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.258|
|AVG Runs Scored||5.2|
Key Players for Los Angeles
- David Price: 3.08 ERA, 9.91 K/9, 1.48 WHIP
- Craig Kimbrel: 4.25 ERA, 13.00 K/9, 1.50 WHIP
- Andrew Heaney: 0.47 ERA, 12.57 K/9, 0.88 WHIP
- Justin Turner: .257 Batting Avg, .332 OBP, .405 SLG, .737 OPS, 42 Runs
- Cody Bellinger: .207 Batting Avg, .267 OBP, .382 SLG, .649 OPS, 50 Runs
- Maxwell Muncy: .161 Batting Avg, .310 OBP, .303 SLG, .613 OPS, 40 Runs
- Trea Turner: .309 Batting Avg, .351 OBP, .501 SLG, .852 OPS, 61 Runs
- Gavin Lux: .299 Batting Avg, .376 OBP, .425 SLG, .801 OPS, 50 Runs
- Jacob Lamb: .238 Batting Avg, .342 OBP, .444 SLG, .786 OPS, 9 Runs
- William Smith: .261 Batting Avg, .354 OBP, .462 SLG, .816 OPS, 40 Runs
- Frederick Freeman: .325 Batting Avg, .402 OBP, .538 SLG, .940 OPS, 70 Runs
- Markus Betts: .266 Batting Avg, .342 OBP, .523 SLG, .865 OPS, 71 Runs
San Francisco Giants Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.235|
|AVG Runs Scored||4.6|
Key Players for San Francisco
- Alexander Cobb: 4.06 ERA, 9.33 K/9, 1.28 WHIP
- Jakob Junis: 2.78 ERA, 7.41 K/9, 1.05 WHIP
- Camilo Doval: 3.14 ERA, 11.30 K/9, 1.26 WHIP
- Robert Wynns: .211 Batting Avg, .274 OBP, .289 SLG, .563 OPS, 6 Runs
- Thomas La Stella: .250 Batting Avg, .285 OBP, .391 SLG, .676 OPS, 14 Runs
- Darin Ruf: .219 Batting Avg, .329 OBP, .377 SLG, .706 OPS, 45 Runs
- Luis González: .280 Batting Avg, .347 OBP, .416 SLG, .763 OPS, 24 Runs
- Dixon Machado: .333 Batting Avg, .500 OBP, .333 SLG, .833 OPS, 1 Run
- Brandon Belt: .233 Batting Avg, .347 OBP, .391 SLG, .738 OPS, 22 Runs
- Wilmer Flores: .248 Batting Avg, .328 OBP, .445 SLG, .773 OPS, 53 Runs
- Austin Slater: .290 Batting Avg, .394 OBP, .443 SLG, .837 OPS, 36 Runs
In the last 5 matchups between the Giants and Dodgers, the Giants won once and the Dodgers won four times. Their most recent matchup on July 24, 2022 ended 7-4 with the Los Angeles Dodgers taking the win.
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analyst.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Odds across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
White Sox vs. Astros Player Props | Johnny Cueto | Monday
The Houston Astros visit the Chicago White Sox at Guaranteed Rate Field, taking the field at 8:10pm ET on Monday August 15th. The Chicago White Sox are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8.5 runs…
White Sox vs. Astros Player Props | Andrew Vaughn | Monday
Washington Nationals vs Chicago Cubs Betting Odds & Game Analysis | August 15
The Chicago Cubs visit the Washington Nationals at Nationals Park, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Monday August 15th, 7:05pm ET. The Washington Nationals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs…
Twins vs. Royals Player Props | Luis Arraez | Monday
The Kansas City Royals visit the Minnesota Twins at Target Field, taking the field at 7:40pm ET on Monday August 15th. The Kansas City Royals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8.5 runs…