San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks: Best Odds and Preview for Week 4
The San Francisco 49ers (2-1) and Seattle Seahawks (1-2) will face off in a battle of two division rivals. The 49ers are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -3). The game has an over/under of 52 points.
Best odds for 49ers vs. Seahawks
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NFL matchup between the San Francisco 49ers and Seattle Seahawks in which the Seahawks are currently the clear pick among bettors to cover the spread.
49ers Vs. Seahawks Spread Betting Action
San Francisco stats and betting info
Betting trends for San Francisco
- San Francisco is 1-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The 49ers are 1-2 against the spread when favored by 3 points or more this season.
- Two of San Francisco’s three games with a set total have hit the over (66.7%).
|Pass yards||255.0 (765)||17|
|Rush yards||105.0 (315)||16|
|Points scored||28.7 (86)||8|
|Pass yards against||263.0 (789)||15|
|Rush yards against||122.3 (367)||24|
|Points allowed||24.7 (74)||16|
Key players for San Francisco
- Jimmy Garoppolo has racked up 760 yards (253.3 ypg) on 64-of-95 passing with four touchdowns compared to one interception this season.
- Elijah Mitchell has carried the ball 36 times for a team-high 146 yards on the ground and has found the end zone one time.
- JaMycal Hasty has been handed the ball six times this year and racked up 41 yards (13.7 per game) with one touchdown..
- Deebo Samuel’s 334 yards as a receiver lead the team. He’s been targeted 30 times and has totaled 20 catches and one touchdown.
- George Kittle has caught 15 passes for 187 yards (62.3 yards per game) this year.
- Kyle Juszczyk’s seven receptions have turned into 59 yards and one touchdown.
San Francisco injuries
49ers: Ahkello Witherspoon: Out (Hamstring), K’Waun Williams: Questionable (Hip), Dee Ford: Out (Back), Jimmy Garoppolo: Out (Ankle), Jordan Reed: Out (Knee), Emmanuel Moseley: Out (Concussion), Dre Greenlaw: Out (Quadricep), Raheem Mostert: Out (Knee)
Seattle stats and betting info
Betting trends for Seattle
- Seattle has covered the spread once in three opportunities this season.
- Out of Seattle’s three games with a set total, one has hit the over (33.3%).
|Pass yards||298.3 (895)||9|
|Rush yards||107.7 (323)||11|
|Points scored||25.0 (75)||12|
|Pass yards against||307.0 (921)||26|
|Rush yards against||155.0 (465)||30|
|Points allowed||26.3 (79)||21|
Key players for Seattle
- Russell Wilson has recored 895 passing yards, or 298.3 per game, so far this season. He has completed 73.3% of his passes and has tossed seven touchdowns with zero interceptions. He’s also chipped in on the ground with 10.7 rushing yards per game.
- Chris Carson has carried the ball 41 times for 202 yards, with three touchdowns.
- Alex Collins has racked up 33 yards (on three attempts).
- Tyler Lockett has racked up 309 receiving yards on 16 receptions to pace his team so far this season while scoring three touchdowns as a receiver.
- D.K. Metcalf has 16 receptions (on 25 targets) for a total of 220 yards (73.3 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Freddie Swain’s six catches (on eight targets) have netted him 105 yards (35.0 ypg) and one touchdown.
Seahawks: Shaquill Griffin: Questionable (Shoulder), Jamal Adams: Out (Groin), Damien Lewis: Questionable (Ankle), Delano Hill: Questionable (Back), Neiko Thorpe: Questionable (Hip), Carlos Hyde: Questionable (Shoulder), Chris Carson: Questionable (Knee), Quinton Dunbar: Out (Knee), Jordyn Brooks: Out (Knee)
Pick for 49ers vs. Seahawks
An in-depth statistical analysis combined with the bet split data provided by regulated betting sites favors the Seahawks to cover the spread against the 49ers.
Enjoyed reading this game analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!