San Francisco 49ers vs. Cincinnati Bengals Betting Odds & Game Analysis | NFL Week 14 Predictions
The Cincinnati Bengals (7-5) are considered favorites (-1) according to the bookmakers ahead of their game against the San Francisco 49ers (6-6) on December 12, 2021, starting at 4:25 PM ET. An over/under of 47.5 points has been established for the matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Bengals Vs. 49ers Spread Betting Action
Cincinnati stats and betting info
Betting trends for Cincinnati
- Cincinnati is 6-6-0 ATS this season.
- The Bengals have a 3-4 record against the spread this season when favored by 1 point or more.
- Six of Cincinnati’s 12 games with a set total have hit the over (50%).
|Pass yards||266.2 (3194)||9|
|Rush yards||110.6 (1327)||17|
|Points scored||27.6 (331)||8|
|Pass yards against||273.1 (3277)||25|
|Rush yards against||92.5 (1110)||4|
|Points allowed||22.3 (267)||12|
Key players for Cincinnati
- Joe Burrow has thrown for 3,135 yards (261.3 ypg) to lead Cincinnati, completing 68.3% of his passes and collecting 23 touchdown passes compared to 14 interceptions this season.
- Joe Mixon has 978 rushing yards on 227 carries with 12 touchdowns. He’s also tacked on 26 catches for 192 yards (16.0 per game) and two touchdowns through the air.
- Samaje Perine has been handed the ball 46 times this year and racked up 201 yards (16.8 per game) with one touchdown.
- Ja’Marr Chase’s leads his squad with 958 yards as a receiver. He’s racked up that yardage on 55 catches (out of 90 targets) and scored eight touchdowns.
- Tee Higgins has hauled in 52 passes while averaging 58.2 yards per game and scoring four touchdowns.
- Tyler Boyd has been the target of 72 passes and compiled 51 grabs for 556 yards, an average of 46.3 yards per contest. He’s found the end zone two times through the air this season.
Bengals: Brandon Wilson: Questionable (Hamstring), Mackensie Alexander: Questionable (Knee), Tee Higgins: Questionable (Hamstring)
San Francisco stats and betting info
Betting trends for San Francisco
- San Francisco’s ATS record is 5-7-0 this season.
- The 49ers are 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this year.
- Seven of San Francisco’s 12 games with a set total have hit the over (58.3%).
|Pass yards||249.6 (2995)||16|
|Rush yards||125.9 (1511)||7|
|Points scored||25.3 (303)||13|
|Pass yards against||223.3 (2680)||5|
|Rush yards against||114.3 (1372)||17|
|Points allowed||23.2 (278)||20|
Key players for San Francisco
- Jimmy Garoppolo has thrown for 2,641 yards (220.1 ypg) while completing 66.8% of his passes and collecting 15 touchdown passes with eight interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Elijah Mitchell, has carried the ball 165 times for 759 yards (63.3 per game) with five touchdowns.
- Deebo Samuel has 56 receptions for 1,006 yards (83.8 per game) and five touchdowns so far while also carrying the ball 25 times for 203 yards and five scores.
- George Kittle has caught 44 passes and compiled 606 receiving yards (50.5 per game) with five touchdowns.
- Brandon Aiyuk’s 35 grabs (on 54 targets) have netted him 487 yards (40.6 ypg) and three touchdowns.
San Francisco injuries
49ers: Tom Compton: Out (Concussion), Hroniss Grasu: Out (Knee), K’Waun Williams: Questionable (Ankle), D.J. Jones: Doubtful (Ankle), Kevin Givens: Out (Not Injury Related), Emmanuel Moseley: Doubtful (Hamstring)
Pick for Bengals vs. 49ers
The 49ers are favored to cover the spread against the Bengals based on our in-depth games analysis combined with the betting split data provided by regulated betting sites.
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NFL same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!