San Diego vs. Presbyterian: Best Odds and College Football Preview for 10/23/2021
The San Diego Toreros (3-4, 0-0 Pioneer) are heavy favorites (-12.5) versus the Presbyterian Blue Hose (2-4, 0-0 Pioneer) in a battle of two conference rivals. The over/under for this one is set at 81.5 points.
Best odds for San Diego vs. Presbyterian
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
San Diego stats and betting info
Betting trends for San Diego
- San Diego is 1-5-0 against the spread this season.
- Four of San Diego’s six games with a set total have hit the over (66.7%).
- This season, San Diego games have not seen a combined score higher than this game’s 81.5-point total.
- The Toreros have seen a 48.6 average over/under in their games this season, 32.9 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Toreros average 319.9 yards per game, only 1.3 fewer than the 321.2 the Blue Hose give up per outing.
- This year, the Toreros have turned the ball over zero times, while the Blue Hose have forced zero.
|Pass yards||211.4 (1480)||53|
|Rush yards||108.4 (759)||95|
|Points scored||20.3 (142)||71|
|Pass yards against||218.1 (1527)||73|
|Rush yards against||169.1 (1184)||88|
|Points allowed||30.9 (216)||82|
Key players for San Diego
- Mason Randall leads San Diego with 1,149 passing yards (164.1 ypg) on 115-of-189 passing with six touchdowns compared to six interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Terrance Smith, has carried the ball 80 times for 339 yards (48.4 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- Christian Brown’s team-high 273 receiving yards (39.0 yards per game) have come on 25 receptions with three touchdowns.
Presbyterian stats and betting info
Betting trends for Presbyterian
- Presbyterian is winless against the spread so far this year (0-4-0).
- The Blue Hose have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 12.5 points or more this year (0-2).
- Out of Presbyterian’s four games with a set total, two have hit the over (50%).
- There have been two games featuring Presbyterian this season with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 81.5.
- The over/under for this contest is 0.2 points more than the average over/under in Blue Hose’s games this season (81.3 points).
- The Blue Hose average 562.2 yards per game, 174.9 more yards than the 387.3 the Toreros give up.
- The Blue Hose have zero giveaways this season, while the Toreros have zero takeaways .
|Pass yards||428.5 (2571)||2|
|Rush yards||133.7 (802)||73|
|Points scored||43.3 (260)||5|
|Pass yards against||178.0 (1068)||30|
|Rush yards against||143.2 (859)||52|
|Points allowed||48.2 (289)||124|
Key players for Presbyterian
- Ren Hefley leads Presbyterian with 2,284 passing yards (380.7 ypg) on 196-of-323 passing with 23 touchdowns compared to 15 interceptions this season. He also adds 84 rushing yards (14.0 ypg) on 56 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Delvecchio Powell II’s team-high 441 rushing yards (73.5 per game) have come on 64 carries, with three touchdowns this year. He’s also added 33 catches for 256 yards (42.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- Jalyn Witcher’s 622 receiving yards (103.7 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 43 receptions and nine touchdowns.
Enjoyed reading this game analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!