San Diego Padres vs Colorado Rockies Betting Odds & Game Analysis | August 1
The Colorado Rockies visit the San Diego Padres at Petco Park, taking the field at 9:40pm ET on Monday August 1st, 9:40pm ET. The Colorado Rockies are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7.5 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the Major League Baseball game between the Colorado Rockies and San Diego Padres.
San Diego and Colorado Betting Info
- Six of the Rockies’ last seven games have gone UNDER the total runs line.
- The underdogs have won eight of the last nine games between the Rockies and Padres.
Colorado Rockies Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.261|
|AVG Runs Scored||4.5|
Key Players for Colorado
- Daniel Bard: 1.86 ERA, 10.24 K/9, 1.03 WHIP
- Jordan Sheffield: 0.00 ERA, 0.00 K/9, 2.00 WHIP
- Antonio Senzatela: 4.90 ERA, 5.40 K/9, 1.74 WHIP
- Kristopher Bryant: .306 Batting Avg, .376 OBP, .475 SLG, .851 OPS, 28 Runs
- José Iglesias: .306 Batting Avg, .348 OBP, .404 SLG, .752 OPS, 36 Runs
- Christopher Cron: .277 Batting Avg, .332 OBP, .516 SLG, .848 OPS, 58 Runs
- Charles Blackmon: .271 Batting Avg, .323 OBP, .469 SLG, .792 OPS, 51 Runs
- Ryan McMahon: .231 Batting Avg, .329 OBP, .365 SLG, .694 OPS, 38 Runs
- Brendan Rodgers: .278 Batting Avg, .327 OBP, .428 SLG, .755 OPS, 49 Runs
- Elias Díaz: .239 Batting Avg, .300 OBP, .383 SLG, .683 OPS, 18 Runs
- Randal Grichuk: .259 Batting Avg, .301 OBP, .412 SLG, .713 OPS, 36 Runs
San Diego Padres Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.240|
|AVG Runs Scored||4.4|
Key Players for San Diego
- Michel Baez: 0.00 ERA, 0.00 K/9, 0.00 WHIP
- Michael Clevinger: 3.38 ERA, 8.95 K/9, 1.13 WHIP
- Ha-Seong Kim: .245 Batting Avg, .329 OBP, .365 SLG, .694 OPS, 39 Runs
- Trenton Grisham: .192 Batting Avg, .287 OBP, .337 SLG, .624 OPS, 39 Runs
- Austin Nola: .241 Batting Avg, .313 OBP, .308 SLG, .621 OPS, 24 Runs
- Eric Hosmer: .272 Batting Avg, .336 OBP, .391 SLG, .727 OPS, 32 Runs
- Jurickson Profar: .246 Batting Avg, .347 OBP, .410 SLG, .757 OPS, 58 Runs
- Manuel Machado: .293 Batting Avg, .366 OBP, .510 SLG, .876 OPS, 63 Runs
- Nomar Mazara: .273 Batting Avg, .325 OBP, .364 SLG, .689 OPS, 15 Runs
- Louis Voit: .226 Batting Avg, .315 OBP, .419 SLG, .734 OPS, 38 Runs
- Jacob Cronenworth: .238 Batting Avg, .337 OBP, .385 SLG, .722 OPS, 64 Runs
In the last 5 matchups between the Padres and Rockies, the Padres won once and the Rockies won four times. Their most recent matchup on July 14, 2022 ended 8-5 with the Colorado Rockies taking the win.
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analyst.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Odds across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
White Sox vs. Astros Player Props | Johnny Cueto | Monday
White Sox vs. Astros Player Props | Andrew Vaughn | Monday
Washington Nationals vs Chicago Cubs Betting Odds & Game Analysis | August 15
The Chicago Cubs visit the Washington Nationals at Nationals Park, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Monday August 15th, 7:05pm ET. The Washington Nationals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs…