Sacramento State vs. UC Davis Betting Odds & Game Analysis | College Football Week 12 Predictions
The UC Davis Aggies (8-2, 0-0 Big Sky) and Sacramento State Hornets (8-2, 0-0 Big Sky) will face off in a battle of two conference rivals. The Aggies are small favorites (-2). An over/under of 48 points has been established for the matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
UC Davis stats and betting info
Betting trends for UC Davis
- UC Davis’ ATS record is 5-4-0 this season.
- When they have played as at least 2-point favorites this season, the Aggies are 4-3 against the spread.
- Out of UC Davis’ nine games with a set total, three have hit the over (33.3%).
- This season, four of UC Davis’ nine games have gone over Saturday’s total of 48 points.
- This season, the average total for Aggies games is 53.3 points, 5.3 more than the over/under of 48 points for this contest.
- The Aggies rack up just 13.5 fewer yards per game (39.9), than the Hornets give up per contest (53.4).
- The Aggies have zero giveaways this season, while the Hornets have one takeaway .
|Pass yards||229.3 (2293)||43|
|Rush yards||183.1 (1831)||23|
|Points scored||30.9 (309)||29|
|Pass yards against||256.7 (2567)||111|
|Rush yards against||159.7 (1597)||76|
|Points allowed||19.0 (190)||19|
Key players for UC Davis
- Hunter Rodrigues has thrown for 1,191 yards (119.1 ypg) to lead UC Davis, completing 59.4% of his passes and tossing seven touchdown passes and five interceptions this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 163 rushing yards (16.3 ypg) on 38 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Ulonzo Gilliam, has carried the ball 183 times for 808 yards (80.8 per game), with five touchdowns this year. He’s also caught 27 passes for 165 yards (16.5 per game) and one touchdown.
- Jared Harrell’s team-high 539 receiving yards (53.9 yards per game) have come on 43 receptions with five touchdowns.
Sacramento State stats and betting info
Betting trends for Sacramento State
- Sacramento State is 6-3-0 against the spread this year.
- The Hornets have a 2-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 2 points or more this year.
- Sacramento State games have hit the over in six out of nine opportunities (66.7%).
- There have been seven Sacramento State games that have ended with a combined score over 48 points this season.
- The over/under for this matchup is 0.8 points fewer than the average over/under in Hornets’ games this season (48.8 points).
- The Hornets collect only 1.9 more yards per game (46.7) than the Aggies give up per outing (44.8).
- The Hornets have one giveaway this season, while the Aggies have three takeaways .
|Pass yards||288.1 (2881)||14|
|Rush yards||177.0 (1770)||26|
|Points scored||31.8 (318)||25|
|Pass yards against||207.4 (2074)||57|
|Rush yards against||119.1 (1191)||30|
|Points allowed||20.4 (204)||29|
Key players for Sacramento State
- Jake Dunniway leads Sacramento State with 2,051 passing yards (205.1 ypg) on 143-of-226 passing with 11 touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Asher O’Hara, has carried the ball 137 times for 594 yards (59.4 per game), with eight touchdowns this year.
- Pierre Williams’ team-high 664 receiving yards (66.4 yards per game) have come on 43 receptions with two touchdowns.
Sports bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!