Sacramento Kings vs. Toronto Raptors Betting Odds & Game Analysis | December 13
The Toronto Raptors (12-14) enter as favorites by five points over the Sacramento Kings (11-16) on December 13, 2021 at Scotiabank Arena for a matchup of a pair of the best marksmen in the NBA. The Raptors’ VanVleet knocks down 3.2 treys per game (fourth in league), while the Kings’ Hield makes 3.5 (second).
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NBA matchup between the Toronto Raptors and Sacramento Kings.
Raptors stats and betting info
Betting trends for Toronto
- So far this season, Toronto has put together an 11-15-0 record against the spread.
- The Raptors have not yet covered the spread as favorites of 5 points or more this season (0-4).
- Out of Toronto’s 26 games with a set total, 13 have hit the over (50%).
Key players for Toronto
- Fred VanVleet: 19.7 PTS, 6.4 AST, 1.5 STL, 43.0 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (81-for-208)
- Scottie Barnes: 15.1 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.2 STL, 48.9 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (17-for-50)
- Gary Trent Jr.: 17.0 PTS, 2.0 STL, 43.0 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (66-for-172)
- Pascal Siakam: 18.9 PTS, 7.7 REB, 45.7 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (18-for-53)
- OG Anunoby: 20.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.0 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (41-for-112)
Raptors Injuries: Precious Achiuwa: Out (Health and safety protocols), Khem Birch: Out (Knee), Goran Dragic: Out (Personal), OG Anunoby: Out (Hip)
Kings stats and betting info
Betting trends for Sacramento
- Toronto’s ATS record is 11-15-0 this season.
- The Raptors are 0-4 against the spread when favored by 5 points or more this season.
- Toronto games have hit the over in 13 out of 26 opportunities (50%).
Key players for Sacramento
- De’Aaron Fox: 20.7 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.4 STL, 44.6 FG%, 26.8 3PT% (30-for-112)
- Tyrese Haliburton: 12.0 PTS, 5.6 AST, 1.8 STL, 44.6 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (46-for-112)
- Harrison Barnes: 18.0 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (41-for-104)
- Buddy Hield: 15.7 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (94-for-269)
- Richaun Holmes: 14.0 PTS, 9.3 REB, 70.7 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (2-for-4)
Kings Injuries: Richaun Holmes: Day To Day (Eye)
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!