Sacramento Kings vs Indiana Pacers: Best Odds & NBA Betting Preview | 11/7/2021
The Sacramento Kings (5-4) host the Indiana Pacers (3-7) at Golden 1 Center, beginning at 6:00 PM ET on Sunday, November 7, 2021. The Pacers are 1.5-point underdogs in the game.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NBA matchup between the Sacramento Kings and Indiana Pacers.
Kings stats and betting info
Betting trends for Sacramento
- Sacramento has a 6-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Kings are 3-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- The teams have hit the over in four of Sacramento’s nine games with a set total.
- The Kings have won all three of the games they have been the moneyline favorite this season.
- Sacramento has played as a moneyline favorite of -121 or shorter in only two games this season, which they won both.
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Kings a 54.8% chance to win.
Key players for Sacramento
- Harrison Barnes: 22.2 PTS, 9.6 REB, 48.8 FG%, 45.9 3PT% (28-for-61)
- Richaun Holmes: 15.9 PTS, 11 REB, 1.1 BLK, 69 FG%, 66.7 3PT% (2-for-3)
- De’Aaron Fox: 18.2 PTS, 6.8 AST, 1.2 STL, 39.2 FG%, 17.8 3PT% (8-for-45)
- Tyrese Haliburton: 13.2 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.3 STL, 1.2 BLK, 48 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (10-for-29)
- Buddy Hield: 17.8 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (40-for-96)
Kings Injuries: Robert Woodard II: Out (Hamstring)
Pacers stats and betting info
Betting trends for Indiana
- Sacramento is 6-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Kings are 3-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Four of Sacramento’s nine games with a set total have hit the over (44.4%).
- The Pacers have won one of the five games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Indiana is 1-3 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +100 or more on the moneyline.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 50.0% chance of a victory for the Pacers.
Key players for Indiana
- Domantas Sabonis: 19.5 PTS, 11 REB, 1.4 STL, 59.4 FG%, 24.2 3PT% (8-for-33)
- Myles Turner: 14.7 PTS, 7.9 REB, 2.7 BLK, 54.8 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (21-for-51)
- Chris Duarte: 16.1 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (25-for-59)
- T.J. McConnell: 8.2 PTS, 5.2 AST, 49.4 FG%, 40 3PT% (6-for-15)
- Justin Holiday: 8.9 PTS, 37.2 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (23-for-68)
Pacers Injuries: Malcolm Brogdon: Day To Day (Illness), T.J. Warren: Out (Foot), Isaiah Jackson: Out (Knee), Jeremy Lamb: Day To Day (Ankle)
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more NBA insights and betting odds check all of our NBA content here.