Sacramento Kings vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Betting Odds & Game Analysis | December 11
The Cleveland Cavaliers (15-12) are big favorites (6.5 points) over the Sacramento Kings (11-15) on December 11, 2021 at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse. It’s a contest featuring one of the strongest teams in the league defensively versus one of the highest-scoring teams. The Cavaliers are second in points allowed per game (102.2), and Sacramento is fourth in points scored (111.5). The matchup’s over/under is set at 217.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NBA matchup between the Cleveland Cavaliers and Sacramento Kings in which the Cavaliers are currently the clear pick among bettors at regulated sportsbooks to claim victory.
Cleveland Vs. Sacramento Moneyline Betting Action
Cavaliers stats and betting info
Betting trends for Cleveland
- Cleveland has a 21-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Cavaliers are 1-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- A total of 11 of Cleveland’s 27 games with a set total have hit the over (40.7%).
- Nine Cleveland games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 217 points.
- On average, the over/under in Cavaliers games is five points fewer than the over/under of 217 points in this contest.
- The Cavaliers have yet to lose as the moneyline favorite this season, going 5-0.
- Cleveland has played as a moneyline favorite of -294 or shorter in only one game this season, which they won.
- The Cavaliers have an implied moneyline win probability of 74.6% in this contest.
Key players for Cleveland
- Jarrett Allen: 17.3 PTS, 11.2 REB, 1.3 BLK, 71 FG%
- Darius Garland: 19.2 PTS, 7.4 AST, 1.2 STL, 47.1 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (67-for-171)
- Ricky Rubio: 13 PTS, 6.4 AST, 1.1 STL, 35.7 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (48-for-140)
- Evan Mobley: 13.9 PTS, 8.2 REB, 2 BLK, 48.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (14-for-42)
- Lauri Markkanen: 14.8 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (44-for-123)
Cavaliers Injuries: Collin Sexton: Out For Season (Knee)
Kings stats and betting info
Betting trends for Sacramento
- So far this season, Cleveland has compiled a 21-6-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 6.5-point favorites this season, the Cavaliers are 1-0 against the spread.
- Cleveland has hit the over in 11 of its 27 games with a set total (40.7%).
- In Sacramento’s 26 games this season, 15 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 217.
- Kings’ games have a total points bet of 223.7 points this season, 6.7 points more than the over/under for this contest.
- The Kings have won six, or 40%, of the 15 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Sacramento has a record of 2-2 when they’re set as an underdog of +233 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The implied probability of a win by the Kings based on the moneyline is 30.0%.
Key players for Sacramento
- De’Aaron Fox: 21 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.4 STL, 44.6 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (30-for-109)
- Tyrese Haliburton: 12.2 PTS, 5.8 AST, 1.8 STL, 44.4 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (46-for-110)
- Harrison Barnes: 18.3 PTS, 7 REB, 46.8 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (41-for-102)
- Buddy Hield: 15.5 PTS, 37.6 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (90-for-259)
- Richaun Holmes: 14 PTS, 9.3 REB, 70.7 FG%, 50 3PT% (2-for-4)
Kings Injuries: Richaun Holmes: Out (Eye)
Pick for Cavaliers vs. Kings
An in-depth statistical analysis combined with the bet split data from regulated betting sites favors the Cavaliers to win over the Kings.
Enjoyed reading this game analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!