Sabres vs. Islanders Player Props | Jeff Skinner | Tuesday
The New York Islanders host the Buffalo Sabres on Tuesday, 7:30 PM ET at UBS Arena. The Buffalo Sabres are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +141.
As favorite, the moneyline for the New York Islanders is -165. The Islanders are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 6.5 goals.
In their first and only matchup this season on March 7, 2023, the Sabres won by a score of 3-2.
Jeff’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Jeff Skinner (BUF) has gone over his points prop in 9 of his last 10 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 15.37% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-149) are at FanDuel.
Jeff’s stats vs. New York Islanders
Jeff’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Sabres at Islanders
- The Islanders are 4-1 ATS against the Sabres at home in their last 5 games
- The Sabres are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games
- The Over is 4-1 in Sabres games in their last 5 games
- The Sabres are 4-1 ATS as underdogs in their last 5 games
- The Sabres are 8-2 ATS on the road in their last 10 games
Jeff’s Team’s Standings
|G / Gm||2.82||26||-0.2|
|GAgst / Gm||2.62||3||-0.4|
Jeff’s Notable Teammates
- Brock Nelson (NYI) has gone over his points prop in 17 of his last 19 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 15.27% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-213) are at FanDuel
- Kyle Palmieri (NYI) has stayed under his points prop in 5 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 3.07% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-116) are at FanDuel
- Anders Lee (NYI) has stayed under his assists prop in 25 of his last 30 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 12.33% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-213) are at FanDuel
- Noah Dobson (NYI) has stayed under his shots-on-goal prop in 10 of his last 13 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 14.22% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 2.5 (-128) are at FanDuel
- Bo Horvat (NYI) has stayed under his assists prop in 8 of his last 10 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 21.63% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-128) are at FanDuel
NHL BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
NHL Prop Cheat Sheet
The NHL player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NHL player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.