Sabres vs. Bruins Player Props | Jake DeBrusk | Thursday
The Boston Bruins host the Buffalo Sabres on Thursday, 7:00 PM ET at TD Garden. The Buffalo Sabres are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +248.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Boston Bruins is -308. The Bruins are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 6.5 goals.
The Bruins and Sabres have met twice this season, with the Bruins winning once and the Sabres winning once.
Jake’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Jake DeBrusk (BOS) has gone over his points prop in 7 of his last 8 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 4.14% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-175) are at FanDuel.
Jake’s stats vs. Buffalo Sabres
Jake’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Sabres at Bruins
- The Bruins are 6-2 ATS against the Sabres in their last 8 games
- The Bruins are 8-0 as favorites in their last 8 games
- The Bruins are 4-1 ATS at home in their last 5 games
- The Bruins are 28-5 at home in their last 33 games
- The Bruins are 4-1 ATS as home favorites in their last 5 games
Jake’s Team’s Standings
|G / Gm||3.20||9||0.2|
|GAgst / Gm||2.52||1||-0.5|
Jake’s Notable Teammates
- Patrice Bergeron (BOS) has stayed under his assists prop in 26 of his last 36 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.75% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-200) are at FanDuel
- David Pastrnak (BOS) has stayed under his points prop in 10 of his last 13 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 4.92% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 1.5 (-164) are at FanDuel
- Patrice Bergeron (BOS) has stayed under his shots-on-goal prop in 9 of his last 11 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 5.78% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 3.5 (-156) are at FanDuel
NHL BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
NHL Prop Cheat Sheet
The NHL player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NHL player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.