Sabres vs. Blues Player Props | Dylan Cozens | Tuesday
The St. Louis Blues host the Buffalo Sabres on Tuesday January 24th, 10:19am ET at Enterprise Center. The Buffalo Sabres are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 113.
As favorite, the moneyline for the St. Louis Blues is -132. The over/under is set at goals.
In their first and only matchup this season on November 23, 2022, the Sabres won by a score of 6-2.
Dylan Cozens Season Stats
- Dylan Cozens averages 0.4 goals, 0.6 assists, and 0.9 points per game.
- Cozens’ points line for tonight’s matchup vs. St. Louis Blues is set at 0.5 which is 0.4 less than than his season average of 0.9.
- Cozens’ assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. St. Louis Blues is set at 0.5 which is 0.1 less than his season average of 0.6.
- Cozens’ goals line for this matchup vs. St. Louis Blues is set at 0.5 which is 0.1 more than than his season average of 0.4.
- Cozens’ shots on goal line for tonight’s matchup vs. St. Louis Blues is set at 2.5 which is the same as than his season average of 2.5.
- Dylan Cozens is 28 of 46 in the To Score 1 or More Points market, winning 60.9% of the time.
- Dylan Cozens is 10 of 46 in the To Score 2 or More Points market, winning 21.7% of the time.
- Dylan Cozens is 4 of 46 in the To Score 3 or More Points market, winning 8.7% of the time.
Dylan Cozens Notable Teammates
St. Louis Blues Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NHL Computer Picks For Player Props
NHL computer player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
A seasoned sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NHL Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
A seasoned sports betting and casino content specialist covering US markets for over a decade. She enjoys long walks, old movies, and learning new ...[Read full bio]