Royals vs. Twins Player Props | Salvador Perez | Thursday
The Kansas City Royals visit the Minnesota Twins at Target Field, taking the field at 7:40pm ET on Thursday September 15th. The Kansas City Royals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8.5 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at Kansas City Royals player Salvador Perez as the Royals face the Minnesota Twins in Major League Baseball action.
In the last 5 matchups between the Twins and Royals, the Twins won five times and the Royals won none. Their most recent matchup on September 14, 2022 ended 4-0 with the Minnesota Twins taking the win.
Salvador Perez Season Stats
- Games Played: 99 | Home Runs: 20 | RBI: 67 | Runs: 41 | Batting Average: .242 | OBP: .279 | SLG: .451 | OPS: .730.
- Perez’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Minnesota Twins is set at 1.5 which is 0.44 less than than his season average of 0.94.
- Perez’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Minnesota Twins is set at 0.5 which is 0.09 more than than his season average of 0.41.
- Perez’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Minnesota Twins is set at 0.5 which is 0.18 less than than his season average of 0.68.
- Perez’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Minnesota Twins is set at 0.5 which is 0.30 more than than his season average of 0.20.
Salvador Perez Stats vs. Minnesota
Salvador Perez Notable Teammates
|Michael A. Taylor||111||9||42||46||.267||.330||.381||.711|
The The Minnesota Twins are 2-3 in their last five games, while the Kansas City Royals are heading into this matchup with a record of 2-3 in their last five contests.
The Royals’ 57-86 record in 2022 puts them in 4th place in the AL Central with a 28-35 division record and 13th place in the American League with a 50-73 league record.
The Minnesota Twins are 71-70, sitting in 3rd place in the AL Central with a 33-25 division record and 9th place in the American League with a 63-58 league record.
Minnesota Twins Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.249||12|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
He has been involved in the sports betting industry for years as a producer and handicapper specifically focusing on the EPL and other football lea...[Read full bio]