Royals vs. Giants Player Props | Andrew Benintendi | Monday
The Kansas City Royals visit the San Francisco Giants at Oracle Park, taking the field at 9:45pm ET on Monday June 13th. The Kansas City Royals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at Kansas City Royals player Andrew Benintendi as the Royals face the San Francisco Giants in Major League Baseball action.
Andrew Benintendi Season Stats
- Games Played: 58 | Home Runs: 2 | RBI: 22 | Runs: 21 | Batting Average: .303 | OBP: .369 | SLG: .394 | OPS: .763.
- Benintendi’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. San Francisco Giants is set at 1.5 which is 0.64 less than than his season average of 1.14.
- Benintendi’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. San Francisco Giants is set at 0.5 which is 0.14 more than than his season average of 0.36.
- Benintendi’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. San Francisco Giants is set at 0.5 which is 0.12 more than than his season average of 0.38.
- Benintendi’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. San Francisco Giants is set at 0.5 which is 0.47 more than than his season average of 0.03.
Andrew Benintendi Notable Teammates
|Michael A. Taylor||41||4||17||19||.278||.372||.413||.785|
The The San Francisco Giants are 4-1 in their last five games, while the Kansas City Royals are heading into this matchup with a record of 1-4 in their last five contests.
The Royals’ 20-39 record in 2022 puts them in 5th place in the AL Central with a 11-17 division record and 14th place in the American League with a 17-33 league record.
The San Francisco Giants are 33-26, sitting in 3rd place in the NL West with a 11-9 division record and 4th place in the National League with a 29-25 league record.
San Francisco Giants Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.241||17|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.