Royals vs. Cubs Player Props | Christopher Morel | Sunday
The Chicago Cubs host the Kansas City Royals on Sunday, 2:20 PM ET at Wrigley Field. The Kansas City Royals are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +177.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Chicago Cubs is -212. The Cubs are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 9.5 runs.
The Cubs and Royals have met twice this season, with the Cubs winning once and the Royals winning once.
Christopher’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Christopher Morel (CHC) has stayed under his runs prop in 6 of his last 7 games.
Christopher’s stats vs. Kansas City Royals
Christopher’s Season Stats
Christopher’s Team’s Standings
|Runs / Gm||4.58||12||0.0|
|RunsAgst / Gm||4.47||12||-0.1|
Christopher’s Notable Teammates
- Cody Bellinger (CHC) has gone over his hits prop in 40 of his last 48 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 9.46% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (-227) are at Caesars
- Jeimer Candelario (CHC) has gone over his total-bases prop in 14 of his last 18 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 7.21% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (-192) are at Caesars
- Jeimer Candelario (CHC) has gone over his hits prop in 14 of his last 18 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 7.21% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (-179) are at PointsBet
- Ian Happ (CHC) has stayed under his total-bases prop in 5 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.23% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 1.5 (-169) are at DraftKings
- Miguel Amaya (CHC) has stayed under his runs prop in 7 of his last 9 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.27% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (-213) are at DraftKings
MLB BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking MLB player props computer prediction.
MLB Prop Cheat Sheet
The MLB player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the MLB player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.