Rockies vs. Giants Player Props | Yonathan Daza | Thursday
The San Francisco Giants visit the Colorado Rockies at Coors Field, taking the field at 3:10pm ET on Thursday September 22nd. The Colorado Rockies are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 11 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at Colorado Rockies player Yonathan Daza as the Rockies face the San Francisco Giants in Major League Baseball action.
In the last 5 matchups between the Rockies and Giants, the Rockies won once and the Giants won four times. Their most recent matchup on September 21, 2022 ended 6-1 with the San Francisco Giants taking the win.
Yonathan Daza Season Stats
- Games Played: 102 | Home Runs: 2 | RBI: 31 | Runs: 53 | Batting Average: .304 | OBP: .353 | SLG: .386 | OPS: .739.
- Daza’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. San Francisco Giants is set at 1.5 which is 0.48 less than than his season average of 0.98.
- Daza’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. San Francisco Giants is set at 0.5 which is 0.02 less than than his season average of 0.52.
- Daza’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. San Francisco Giants is set at 0.5 which is 0.20 more than than his season average of 0.30.
- Daza’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. San Francisco Giants is set at 0.5 which is 0.48 more than than his season average of 0.02.
Yonathan Daza Stats vs. San Francisco
Yonathan Daza Notable Teammates
The The San Francisco Giants are 5-0 in their last five games, while the Colorado Rockies are heading into this matchup with a record of 1-4 in their last five contests.
The Rockies’ 64-85 record in 2022 puts them in 5th place in the NL West with a 29-34 division record and 10th place in the National League with a 55-74 league record.
The San Francisco Giants are 72-77, sitting in 3rd place in the NL West with a 24-39 division record and 8th place in the National League with a 62-67 league record.
San Francisco Giants Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.232||23|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
Vikings vs. Lions Player Props | D.J. Chark | Week 3
Vikings vs. Lions Player Props | C.J. Ham | Week 3
Vikings vs. Lions Player Props | Dalvin Cook | Week 3
Yankees vs. Red Sox Player Props | Oswaldo Cabrera | Friday
The Boston Red Sox visit the New York Yankees at Yankee Stadium, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Friday September 23rd. The Boston Red Sox are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7.5 runs…