Rockets vs. Trail Blazers Player Props | Jae’Sean Tate | Friday
Jae’Sean Tate takes the court for the Houston Rockets versus the Portland Trail Blazers on Friday at 8:00 PM ET.
Let’s break down all of Tate’s prop bets for this matchup, looking at stats and trends to choose the best value picks.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jae’Sean Tate’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Tate Season Stats
- Tate posts 11.6 points, 6.8 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game, shooting 49.5% from the field.
- Tate’s 11.6 points per game average is 0.1 points more than Friday’s over/under.
- Tate has averaged 0.3 more rebounds per game (6.8) than his prop bet total in Friday’s game (6.5).
- Tate has recorded 18.4 combined points and rebounds per game, 0.1 fewer than his 18.5 PR over/under in Friday’s game.
- Tate’s point total has gone over 11.5 points six times through the 11 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Through 11 games played this season, Tate’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 6.5 boards five times.
Tate’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Kevin Porter Jr.||12.8||12.3%||4.1||9.1%||5.2||1.7||14.6%||30.6%||11.7%||36.6%|
Player Performance vs. Portland
- Tate is averaging 2.5 fewer points per game against the Trail Blazers than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Tate’s 4.7 rebounds per game in matchups against the Trail Blazers are 1.8 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Tate racks up 3.7 assists per game against the Trail Blazers, 1.2 more than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the Trail Blazers, Tate averages 0.2 fewer made three-pointers (0.3) than this contest’s over/under (0.5).
- Tate’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Trail Blazers is 4.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Tate accumulates 13.7 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Trail Blazers, and that is 4.8 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Tate has put up 12.7 combined points and assists per game against the Trail Blazers, 1.8 more than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Portland Trail Blazers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!