Rockets vs. Timberwolves Player Props | Alperen Sengun | Monday
The Houston Rockets host the Minnesota Timberwolves on Monday January 23rd, 10:01am ET at Toyota Center. The Houston Rockets are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 182.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Minnesota Timberwolves is -217. The Timberwolves are a 5.5-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
The Rockets and Timberwolves have met three times this season, with the Rockets winning none and the Timberwolves winning three times. Their most recent matchup on January 21, 2023 ended 113-104 with the Minnesota Timberwolves taking the win.
Alperen Sengun Season Stats
- Alperen Sengun averages 15.2 points, 3.3 assists, 9.0 rebounds, and 0.8 steals per contest.
- Sengun’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves is set at 18.5 which is 3.3 more than his season average of 15.2.
- Alperen Sengun is 31 of 42 in the Under Points market, winning 73.8% of the time.
- Sengun’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves is set at 5.5 which is 2.2 more than his season average of 3.3.
- Alperen Sengun is 32 of 42 in the Under Assists market, winning 76.2% of the time.
- Sengun’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves is set at 10.5 which is 1.5 more than his season average of 9.0.
- Alperen Sengun is 29 of 42 in the Under Rebounds market, winning 69.1% of the time.
Alperen Sengun Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Alperen Sengun Stats vs. Minnesota
- Sengun is averaging 18 points per game against the Timberwolves, 0.5 less than his point prop bet total for this game (18.5).
- Sengun averages 10.33 rebounds per game against the Timberwolves. That is 0.17 less than his prop total (10.5) for this game.
- Sengun averages 4.7 assists in matchups with the Timberwolves, 0.8 less than his prop bet total for this game.
Minnesota Timberwolves Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.