Rockets vs. Nets Player Props | Christian Wood | Wednesday
Christian Wood and the Houston Rockets will match up against the Brooklyn Nets at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday. At 11.1 rebounds per game, Wood is ranked eighth in the NBA.
With prop bets set for Wood in this contest, let’s dig into the stats and trends, helping you find the best wagers to make.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Christian Wood’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Wood Season Stats
- Wood posts 16.5 points and 11.1 rebounds per contest — both team highs. He is also putting up 2.3 assists, shooting 46.6% from the floor and 36.8% from beyond the arc with 1.7 made 3-pointers per contest.
- The 17.5-point total set for Wood on Wednesday is 1.0 more point than his per-game scoring average.
- Wood’s per-game rebound average of 11.1 is 0.6 more than his prop bet over/under in Wednesday’s game (10.5).
- Wood has averaged 18.8 combined points and assists per game, 1.7 fewer than his PA prop bet total — 20.5 — for Wednesday’s matchup.
- Through 23 games this season, Wood has put up more than 17.5 points 10 times.
- Wood’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 10.5 boards 12 times in 23 games.
Wood’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Kevin Porter Jr.||12.8||10.1%||4.4||8.1%||5.8||1.8||11.6%||30.9%||9.5%||35.8%|
Player Performance vs. Brooklyn
- Wood’s points-per-game average against the Nets (4.9) is 12.6 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Wood grabs 2.1 rebounds per game in matchups with the Nets, 8.4 less than his prop total for this contest.
- Wood averages 0.4 assists in matchups with the Nets, 2.1 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- In games against the Nets, Wood averages 0.2 made threes, which is 1.3 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Wood’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Nets is 7.4, which is 24.1 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Wood averages seven combined points and rebounds in games against the Nets, which is 21.5 less than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- Wood records 5.3 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Nets, 15.2 less than his prop bet total in this game.
Brooklyn Nets Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!