Rockets vs. Magic Player Props | Christian Wood | Friday
Christian Wood and the Houston Rockets hit the court versus the Orlando Magic on Friday at 8:00 PM ET. He is ninth in the league, producing 11.2 rebounds per game.
Let’s break down Wood’s stats, trends and available prop bets ahead of this outing, aiding you in choosing the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Christian Wood’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Wood Season Stats
- Wood paces his squad in both points (16.0) and rebounds (11.2) per contest, and also puts up 2.2 assists. At the other end, he posts 0.5 steals and 1.0 blocked shots.
- Wood has racked up 16.0 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 1.5 points less than Friday’s points prop total.
- Wood’s per-game rebound average of 11.2 is 0.7 more than his prop bet over/under in Friday’s game (10.5).
- Wood’s combined points and rebounds average (27.2 per game) is 1.3 less than the over/under of 28.5 set for Friday’s matchup.
- Through 21 games this season, Wood has put up more than 17.5 points eight times.
- Through 21 games played this season, Wood’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 10.5 boards 11 times.
Wood’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Kevin Porter Jr.||13.1||10.8%||4.6||8.7%||5.8||1.8||12.8%||31.7%||10.3%||36.2%|
Player Performance vs. Orlando
- Wood is averaging 9.1 fewer points per game against the Magic than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Wood grabs 3.9 rebounds per game in matchups with the Magic, 6.6 less than his prop total for this game.
- Wood averages 0.3 assists in matchups with the Magic, 2.2 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- In matchups with the Magic, Wood averages 0.5 made threes, which is 1.0 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Wood’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Magic is 17.9 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Wood averages 12.3 combined points and rebounds in games against the Magic, which is 16.2 less than his prop bet over/under in this outing.
- Wood has recorded 8.7 combined points and assists per game against the Magic, 10.8 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
Orlando Magic Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!