Rockets vs. Grizzlies Player Props | Christian Wood | Saturday
Christian Wood and the Houston Rockets face the Memphis Grizzlies on Saturday at 8:00 PM ET. He is seventh in the league, posting 11.4 rebounds per game.
With prop bets set for Wood in this contest, let’s take a look at the stats and trends, helping you find the best wagers to make.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Christian Wood’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Wood Season Stats
- Wood posts 16.5 points and 11.4 rebounds per contest — both team highs. He is also putting up 2.2 assists, shooting 45.9% from the floor and 36.1% from beyond the arc with 1.7 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Wood’s 16.5 points per game average is 2.0 fewer than Saturday’s over/under.
- Wood has pulled down 11.4 rebounds per game, 0.9 more than his prop bet for Saturday’s game (10.5).
- Wood combines to average 18.7 points and assists per game, 2.8 less than his PA prop bet total (21.5) for Saturday’s matchup.
- In the 25 games he’s played this season, Wood’s point total has exceeded 18.5 points nine times.
- This season through 25 games played, Wood has had a rebound total higher than 10.5 boards in 14 matchups.
Wood’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Kevin Porter Jr.||12.8||9.2%||4.4||7.6%||5.8||1.8||10.5%||30.9%||8.7%||35.8%|
Player Performance vs. Memphis
- Wood averages 8.1 points per game against the Grizzlies, 10.4 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Wood averages 2.6 rebounds in games against the Grizzlies. That is 7.9 less than his prop total (10.5) for this contest.
- Wood racks up 0.9 assists per game against the Grizzlies, 2.6 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Grizzlies, Wood averages 0.4 fewer made three-pointers (1.1) than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Wood’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Grizzlies is 11.6, which is 20.9 less than his prop over/under for this contest.
- Wood averages 10.7 combined points and rebounds in games against the Grizzlies, which is 18.8 less than his prop bet over/under in this outing.
- Wood’s nine combined points and assists in games against the Grizzlies are 12.5 less than his prop in this matchup.
Memphis Grizzlies Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!