Rockets vs. Celtics Player Props | Christian Wood | Monday
Christian Wood and the Houston Rockets meet the Boston Celtics on Monday at 7:30 PM ET. He is sixth in the league, producing 11.2 rebounds per game.
If you’re hoping to bet on Wood’s props, we break down all of the ones set, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Christian Wood’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Wood Season Stats
- Wood puts up 16.2 points and 11.2 rebounds per game — both team highs. He is also posting 2.1 assists, shooting 44.7% from the field and 31.6% from beyond the arc with 1.6 made 3-pointers per game.
- Monday’s over/under for Wood is 16.5 points. That’s 0.3 more than his season average of 16.2.
- Wood has averaged 0.7 more rebounds per game (11.2) than his prop bet total in Monday’s game (10.5).
- Wood combines to average 18.3 points and assists per game, 0.2 less than his PA prop bet total (18.5) for Monday’s game.
- Wood has played 16 games this season, scoring more than 16.5 points in seven of them.
- Wood’s single-game rebound total has gone over 10.5 boards nine times in 16 games.
Wood’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Kevin Porter Jr.||12.7||11.0%||4.1||8.0%||5.1||1.7||13.6%||30.8%||10.6%||36.3%|
Player Performance vs. Boston
- Wood’s points-per-game average against the Celtics (3.7) is 12.8 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Wood averages two rebounds in games against the Celtics. That is 8.5 less than his prop total (10.5) for this game.
- Wood racks up assists against the Celtics at a lower rate — 2.1 less per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Celtics, Wood averages 1.2 fewer made three-pointers (0.3) than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Wood has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Celtics that is 22.4 lower than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Wood averages 5.7 combined points and rebounds in games against the Celtics, which is 20.8 less than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- Wood averages 4.1 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Celtics, 14.4 less than his prop bet total in this game.
Boston Celtics Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!