Rockets vs. Cavaliers Player Props | Jae’Sean Tate | Wednesday
The Houston Rockets, including Jae’Sean Tate, will square off against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Wednesday at 7:00 PM ET.
In this story, we are breaking down Tate’s stats and trends to help you find the top picks among his prop bets for this contest.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jae’Sean Tate’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Tate Season Stats
- Tate leads the Rockets at 3.1 assists per game, while also averaging 5.9 rebounds and 12.0 points.
- The 13.5 points prop bet over/under set for Tate on Wednesday is 1.5 more than his season scoring average (12.0).
- Tate’s per-game rebound average of 5.9 is 0.4 more than his prop bet over/under in Wednesday’s game (5.5).
- Tate’s combined points and rebounds average (17.9 per game) is 1.6 fewer than the over/under of 19.5 set for Wednesday’s matchup.
- Through 27 games this season, Tate has scored more than 13.5 points 13 times.
- This season in 27 games, Tate has grabbed more than 5.5 boards in 13 matchups.
Tate’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Kevin Porter Jr.||12.8||8.5%||4.4||7.0%||5.8||1.8||9.6%||30.9%||8.0%||35.8%|
Player Performance vs. Cleveland
- Tate averages 6.5 points per game against the Cavaliers, 7.0 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Tate pulls down 5.5 rebounds per game in matchups against the Cavaliers, the same as his prop total for this game.
- Tate racks up 1.5 assists per game against the Cavaliers, 2.0 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Tate has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Cavaliers that is 10.0 lower than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Tate collects 12 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Cavaliers, and that is 7.5 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Tate averages eight combined points and assists in his matchups with the Cavaliers, 9.5 less than his prop bet over/under in this game.
Cleveland Cavaliers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Yankees vs. Rays Player Props | Gleyber Torres | Tuesday
The Tampa Bay Rays visit the New York Yankees at Yankee Stadium, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Tuesday August 16th. The Tampa Bay Rays are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7 runs…
White Sox vs. Astros Player Props | Andrew Vaughn | Tuesday
The Houston Astros visit the Chicago White Sox at Guaranteed Rate Field, taking the field at 8:10pm ET on Tuesday August 16th. The Chicago White Sox are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7 runs…
Washington Nationals vs Chicago Cubs Betting Odds & Game Analysis | August 16
The Chicago Cubs visit the Washington Nationals at Nationals Park, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Tuesday August 16th, 7:05pm ET. The Washington Nationals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8.5 runs…
Twins vs. Royals Player Props | Luis Arraez | Tuesday
The Kansas City Royals visit the Minnesota Twins at Target Field, taking the field at 7:40pm ET on Tuesday August 16th. The Kansas City Royals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs…