Rockets vs. Bucks Player Props | Christian Wood | Friday
Christian Wood (seventh in NBA, 11.3 rebounds per game) and the Houston Rockets go up against the Milwaukee Bucks on Friday at 8:00 PM ET.
Below, we dig into Wood’s stats and trends related to his prop bets, to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Christian Wood’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Wood Season Stats
- Wood leads his team in both points (16.3) and rebounds (11.3) per game, and also posts 2.3 assists. Defensively, he puts up 0.5 steals and 1.2 blocks.
- Wood’s 16.3 points per game average is 0.2 less than Friday’s over/under.
- Wood’s per-game rebound average of 11.3 is 0.8 more than his prop bet over/under for Friday’s game (10.5).
- Wood has averaged 18.6 combined points and assists per game, 0.9 fewer than his PA prop bet total — 19.5 — for Friday’s game.
- In the 24 games he’s appeared in this season, Wood’s point total has exceeded 16.5 points 11 times.
- Through 24 games played this season, Wood’s single-game rebound total has gone over 10.5 boards 13 times.
Wood’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Kevin Porter Jr.||12.8||9.6%||4.4||7.8%||5.8||1.8||11.1%||30.9%||9.1%||35.8%|
Player Performance vs. Milwaukee
- Wood is averaging 8.2 fewer points per game against the Bucks than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Wood’s 3.7 rebounds per game in matchups with the Bucks are 6.8 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Wood collects assists against the Bucks at a lower rate — 1.5 less per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Bucks, Wood averages one made three, which is 0.5 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Wood’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Bucks is 17.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Wood averages 12 combined points and rebounds in games against the Bucks, which is 15.5 less than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- Wood has averaged 9.3 combined points and assists per game against the Bucks, 10.2 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
Milwaukee Bucks Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
White Sox vs. Astros Player Props | Johnny Cueto | Monday
The Houston Astros visit the Chicago White Sox at Guaranteed Rate Field, taking the field at 8:10pm ET on Monday August 15th. The Chicago White Sox are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8.5 runs…
White Sox vs. Astros Player Props | Andrew Vaughn | Monday
Washington Nationals vs Chicago Cubs Betting Odds & Game Analysis | August 15
The Chicago Cubs visit the Washington Nationals at Nationals Park, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Monday August 15th, 7:05pm ET. The Washington Nationals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs…
Twins vs. Royals Player Props | Luis Arraez | Monday
The Kansas City Royals visit the Minnesota Twins at Target Field, taking the field at 7:40pm ET on Monday August 15th. The Kansas City Royals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8.5 runs…