Richmond vs. William & Mary Betting Odds & Game Analysis | College Football Week 12 Predictions
Two of the country’s strongest rushing defenses meet when the William & Mary Tribe (6-4, 0-0 CAA) take college football’s 18th-ranked rushing D into a contest versus the Richmond Spiders (5-5, 0-0 CAA), featuring the No. 19 unit, on Saturday, November 20, 2021. The Tribe are just 1.5-point favorites. The expected point total for the matchup is set at 44.5.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
William & Mary stats and betting info
Betting trends for William & Mary
- William & Mary is 5-2-2 ATS this season.
- In games they have played as at least 1.5-point favorites this season, the Tribe are 2-2-2 against the spread.
- In William & Mary’s nine games with a set total, four have hit the over (44.4%).
- This season, William & Mary games have hit the over on this matchup’s 44.5-point total five times.
- The Tribe have seen a 43.7 average over/under in their games this season, 0.8 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The Tribe rack up just 13.5 fewer yards per game (18.3) than the Spiders give up per contest (31.8).
- This year, the Tribe have zero turnovers, one fewer than the Spiders have takeaways (1).
|Pass yards||136.2 (1362)||119|
|Rush yards||203.0 (2030)||16|
|Points scored||22.8 (228)||79|
|Pass yards against||255.3 (2553)||110|
|Rush yards against||103.8 (1038)||18|
|Points allowed||22.3 (223)||32|
Key players for William & Mary
- Darius Wilson leads William & Mary with 1,060 passing yards (106.0 ypg) on 89-of-149 passing with five touchdowns compared to seven interceptions this season. He also adds 318 rushing yards (31.8 ypg) on 66 carries while scoring four touchdowns on the ground.
- Donavyn Lester has carried the ball 96 times for a team-high 519 yards (51.9 per game), with five touchdowns this year.
- Cole Blackman’s team-leading 357 receiving yards (35.7 yards per game) have come on 22 receptions with three touchdowns.
Richmond stats and betting info
Betting trends for Richmond
- Richmond has gone 7-2-0 ATS this year.
- In games they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this year, the Spiders are 3-0 against the spread.
- Richmond has hit the over in five of its nine games with a set total (55.6%).
- In Richmond’s nine games this season, four have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 44.5.
- Spiders games have an over/under of 44.0 points this season, 0.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
- The Spiders average 30.8 fewer yards per game (23.7) than the Tribe give up per outing (54.5).
- This season the Spiders have turned the ball over zero times, while the Tribe have forced 0 turnovers.
|Pass yards||192.4 (1924)||82|
|Rush yards||149.5 (1495)||56|
|Points scored||24.4 (244)||71|
|Pass yards against||230.4 (2304)||91|
|Rush yards against||104.3 (1043)||19|
|Points allowed||20.3 (203)||27|
Key players for Richmond
- Joe Mancuso leads Richmond with 1,489 passing yards (148.9 ypg) on 123-of-205 passing with 13 touchdowns compared to six interceptions this season. He also adds 352 rushing yards (35.2 ypg) on 57 carries while scoring four touchdowns on the ground.
- Savon Smith’s team-high 455 rushing yards (45.5 per game) have come on 94 carries, with three touchdowns this year.
- Jasiah Williams’ 399 receiving yards (39.9 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s registered 40 receptions and one touchdown.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best college football odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!