Rhode Island Rams vs Dayton Flyers Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 25
The Dayton Flyers visit the Rhode Island Rams at Thomas F. Ryan Center, taking the court at 7:00pm EST on Wednesday, January 25th. The Rams are 9-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 130 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Dayton Flyers and Rhode Island Rams.
Rhode Island Rams Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Rhode Island
- The Rhode Island Rams are currently 6-13 on the season.
- The Rams are averaging 66.9 points per game. Combining with Flyers’ 68.2 points per game gives a total of 135.1, which is 5.1 more than the current Over/Under of 130.
Rhode Island Rams Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||66.9||137|
|Points Allowed Per Game||70.0||168|
|Assists Per Game||12.2||58|
|Rebounds Per Game||33.6||83|
|Blocks Per Game||3.9||61|
Key Players for Rhode Island
- Ishmael Leggett leads Rhode Island with 15.8 points per game in 19 games.
- Brayon Freeman leads Rhode Island with 2.9 assists per game in 18 games.
- Malik Martin leads Rhode Island with 6.4 rebounds per game in 19 games.
- Abdou Samb leads Rhode Island with a 50.0 FG% through 19 games.
- Josaphat Bilau leads Rhode Island with a 50.0 3PT% through 8 games.
Dayton Flyers Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Dayton
- The Dayton Flyers are currently 13-7 on the season.
- The Flyers are averaging 68.2 points per game. Combining with Rams’ 66.9 points per game gives a total of 135.1, which is 5.1 more than the current Over/Under of 130.
Dayton Flyers Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||68.2||125|
|Points Allowed Per Game||59.6||10|
|Assists Per Game||14.5||35|
|Rebounds Per Game||34.5||56|
|Blocks Per Game||5.2||15|
Key Players for Dayton
- DaRon Holmes II leads Dayton with 18.4 points per game in 20 games.
- Malachi Smith leads Dayton with 4.3 assists per game in 6 games played.
- Toumani Camara leads Dayton with 9.0 rebounds per game in 20 games.
- DaRon Holmes II leads Dayton with a 58.6 FG% through 20 games.
- Brady Uhl leads Dayton with a 50.0 3PT% through 12 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.