Reds vs. Pirates Player Props | Donovan Solano | Tuesday
The Pittsburgh Pirates visit the Cincinnati Reds at Great American Ball Park, taking the field at 12:35pm ET on Tuesday September 13th. The Pittsburgh Pirates are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 9.5 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at Cincinnati Reds player Donovan Solano as the Reds face the Pittsburgh Pirates in Major League Baseball action.
In the last 5 matchups between the Reds and Pirates, the Reds won three times and the Pirates won twice. Their most recent matchup on September 12, 2022 ended 6-3 with the Pittsburgh Pirates taking the win.
Donovan Solano Season Stats
- Games Played: 64 | Home Runs: 3 | RBI: 23 | Runs: 21 | Batting Average: .302 | OBP: .354 | SLG: .396 | OPS: .750.
- Solano’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Pittsburgh Pirates is set at 0.5 which is 0.56 less than than his season average of 1.06.
- Solano’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Pittsburgh Pirates is set at 0.5 which is 0.17 more than than his season average of 0.33.
- Solano’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Pittsburgh Pirates is set at 0.5 which is 0.14 more than than his season average of 0.36.
- Solano’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Pittsburgh Pirates is set at 0.5 which is 0.45 more than than his season average of 0.05.
Donovan Solano Stats vs. Pittsburgh
Donovan Solano Notable Teammates
The The Pittsburgh Pirates are 3-2 in their last five games, while the Cincinnati Reds are heading into this matchup with a record of 2-3 in their last five contests.
The Reds’ 56-83 record in 2022 puts them in 4th place in the NL Central with a 23-32 division record and 13th place in the National League with a 45-76 league record.
The Pittsburgh Pirates are 52-88, sitting in 5th place in the NL Central with a 25-35 division record and 14th place in the National League with a 48-74 league record.
Pittsburgh Pirates Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.222||29|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.