Reds vs. Diamondbacks Player Props | Tyler Stephenson | Monday
The Arizona Diamondbacks visit the Cincinnati Reds at Great American Ball Park, taking the field at 6:40pm ET on Monday June 6th. The Arizona Diamondbacks are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 9.5 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at Cincinnati Reds player Tyler Stephenson as the Reds face the Arizona Diamondbacks in Major League Baseball action.
The Reds and Diamondbacks haven’t met since last season on April 22, 2021, where the Arizona Diamondbacks won by a score of 14-11.
Tyler Stephenson Season Stats
- Games Played: 39 | Home Runs: 4 | RBI: 26 | Runs: 18 | Batting Average: .298 | OBP: .354 | SLG: .443 | OPS: .797.
- Stephenson’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Arizona Diamondbacks is set at 0.5 which is 0.50 less than than his season average of 1.00.
- Stephenson’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Arizona Diamondbacks is set at 0.5 which is 0.04 more than than his season average of 0.46.
- Stephenson’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Arizona Diamondbacks is set at 0.5 which is 0.17 less than than his season average of 0.67.
- Stephenson’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Arizona Diamondbacks is set at 0.5 which is 0.40 more than than his season average of 0.10.
Tyler Stephenson Notable Teammates
The The Arizona Diamondbacks are 2-3 in their last five games, while the Cincinnati Reds are heading into this matchup with a record of 1-4 in their last five contests.
The Reds’ 18-35 record in 2022 puts them in 5th place in the NL Central with a 9-11 division record and 15th place in the National League with a 14-30 league record.
The Arizona Diamondbacks are 26-29, sitting in 4th place in the NL West with a 5-13 division record and 8th place in the National League with a 23-28 league record.
Arizona Diamondbacks Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.216||29|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.