Reds vs. Cardinals Player Props | Tyler Naquin | Friday
The St. Louis Cardinals visit the Cincinnati Reds at Great American Ball Park, taking the field at 6:40pm ET on Friday July 22nd. The Cincinnati Reds are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 10.5 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at Cincinnati Reds player Tyler Naquin as the Reds face the St. Louis Cardinals in Major League Baseball action.
In the last 5 matchups between the Reds and Cardinals, the Reds won once and the Cardinals won four times. Their most recent matchup on July 16, 2022 ended 11-3 with the St. Louis Cardinals taking the win.
Tyler Naquin Season Stats
- Games Played: 51 | Home Runs: 6 | RBI: 26 | Runs: 25 | Batting Average: .240 | OBP: .305 | SLG: .427 | OPS: .732.
- Naquin’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. St. Louis Cardinals is set at 0.5 which is 0.30 less than than his season average of 0.80.
- Naquin’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. St. Louis Cardinals is set at 0.5 which is 0.01 more than than his season average of 0.49.
- Naquin’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. St. Louis Cardinals is set at 0.5 which is 0.01 less than than his season average of 0.51.
- Naquin’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. St. Louis Cardinals is set at 0.5 which is 0.38 more than than his season average of 0.12.
Tyler Naquin Stats vs. St. Louis
Tyler Naquin Notable Teammates
The The St. Louis Cardinals are 1-4 in their last five games, while the Cincinnati Reds are heading into this matchup with a record of 4-1 in their last five contests.
The Reds’ 34-57 record in 2022 puts them in 5th place in the NL Central with a 12-21 division record and 14th place in the National League with a 25-51 league record.
The St. Louis Cardinals are 50-44, sitting in 2nd place in the NL Central with a 24-14 division record and 7th place in the National League with a 44-35 league record.
St. Louis Cardinals Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.251||8|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
He has been involved in the sports betting industry for years as a producer and handicapper specifically focusing on the EPL and other football lea...[Read full bio]