Red Sox vs. Reds Player Props | Rafael Devers | Wednesday
The Boston Red Sox visit the Cincinnati Reds at Great American Ball Park, taking the field at 6:40pm ET on Wednesday September 21st. The Cincinnati Reds are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at Boston Red Sox player Rafael Devers as the Red Sox face the Cincinnati Reds in Major League Baseball action.
The Reds and Red Sox have met three times this season, with the Reds winning once and the Red Sox winning twice. Their most recent matchup on September 20, 2022 ended 5-3 with the Boston Red Sox taking the win.
Rafael Devers Season Stats
- Games Played: 128 | Home Runs: 27 | RBI: 84 | Runs: 77 | Batting Average: .292 | OBP: .351 | SLG: .530 | OPS: .881.
- Devers’ Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Cincinnati Reds is set at 1.5 which is 0.66 less than than his season average of 1.16.
- Devers’ Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Cincinnati Reds is set at 0.5 which is 0.10 less than than his season average of 0.60.
- Devers’ RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Cincinnati Reds is set at 0.5 which is 0.16 less than than his season average of 0.66.
- Devers’ Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Cincinnati Reds is set at 0.5 which is 0.29 more than than his season average of 0.21.
Rafael Devers Stats vs. Cincinnati
Rafael Devers Notable Teammates
The The Cincinnati Reds are 0-5 in their last five games, while the Boston Red Sox are heading into this matchup with a record of 3-2 in their last five contests.
The Red Sox’s 72-75 record in 2022 puts them in 5th place in the AL East with a 20-42 division record and 10th place in the American League with a 63-65 league record.
The Cincinnati Reds are 58-90, sitting in 4th place in the NL Central with a 25-38 division record and 13th place in the National League with a 47-82 league record.
Cincinnati Reds Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.239||20|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.