Rays vs. Twins Player Props | Randy Arozarena | Friday
The Tampa Bay Rays visit the Minnesota Twins at Target Field, taking the field at 8:10pm ET on Friday June 10th. The Tampa Bay Rays are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 9 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at Tampa Bay Rays player Randy Arozarena as the Rays face the Minnesota Twins in Major League Baseball action.
The Twins and Rays have met three times this season, with the Twins winning twice and the Rays winning once. Their most recent matchup on May 1, 2022 ended 9-3 with the Minnesota Twins taking the win.
Randy Arozarena Season Stats
- Games Played: 55 | Home Runs: 6 | RBI: 28 | Runs: 25 | Batting Average: .263 | OBP: .310 | SLG: .427 | OPS: .737.
- Arozarena’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Minnesota Twins is set at 0.5 which is 0.52 less than than his season average of 1.02.
- Arozarena’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Minnesota Twins is set at 0.5 which is 0.05 more than than his season average of 0.45.
- Arozarena’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Minnesota Twins is set at 0.5 which is 0.01 less than than his season average of 0.51.
- Arozarena’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Minnesota Twins is set at 0.5 which is 0.39 more than than his season average of 0.11.
Randy Arozarena Stats vs. Minnesota
Randy Arozarena Notable Teammates
The The Minnesota Twins are 2-3 in their last five games, while the Tampa Bay Rays are heading into this matchup with a record of 2-3 in their last five contests.
The Rays’ 34-23 record in 2022 puts them in 2nd place in the AL East with a 10-6 division record and 3rd place in the American League with a 27-22 league record.
The Minnesota Twins are 33-26, sitting in 1st place in the AL Central with a 17-10 division record and 5th place in the American League with a 33-24 league record.
Minnesota Twins Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.251||5|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
Yankees vs. Athletics Player Props | Anthony Rizzo | Monday
Yankees vs. Athletics Player Props | Aaron Judge | Monday
Yankees vs. Athletics Player Props | Giancarlo Stanton | Monday
Yankees vs. Athletics Player Props | Aaron Hicks | Monday
White Sox vs. Angels Player Props | Reese McGuire | Monday
The Chicago White Sox visit the Los Angeles Angels at Angel Stadium of Anaheim, taking the field at 9:38pm ET on Monday June 27th. The Chicago White Sox are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8.5 runs…