Rays vs. Royals Player Props | Brett Phillips | Friday
The Tampa Bay Rays visit the Kansas City Royals at Kauffman Stadium, taking the field at 8:10pm ET on Friday July 22nd. The Kansas City Royals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 9 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at Tampa Bay Rays player Brett Phillips as the Rays face the Kansas City Royals in Major League Baseball action.
Brett Phillips Season Stats
- Games Played: 68 | Home Runs: 5 | RBI: 13 | Runs: 19 | Batting Average: .147 | OBP: .219 | SLG: .259 | OPS: .478.
- Phillips’ Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Kansas City Royals is set at 0.5 which is 0.13 more than than his season average of 0.37.
- Phillips’ Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Kansas City Royals is set at 0.5 which is 0.22 more than than his season average of 0.28.
- Phillips’ RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Kansas City Royals is set at 0.5 which is 0.31 more than than his season average of 0.19.
- Phillips’ Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Kansas City Royals is set at 0.5 which is 0.43 more than than his season average of 0.07.
Brett Phillips Notable Teammates
The The Kansas City Royals are 4-1 in their last five games, while the Tampa Bay Rays are heading into this matchup with a record of 2-3 in their last five contests.
The Rays’ 51-41 record in 2022 puts them in 2nd place in the AL East with a 23-17 division record and 3rd place in the American League with a 41-35 league record.
The Kansas City Royals are 36-56, sitting in 5th place in the AL Central with a 18-20 division record and 14th place in the American League with a 32-48 league record.
Kansas City Royals Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.244||14|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
Yankees vs. Mariners Player Props | Aaron Judge | Wednesday
The New York Yankees visit the Seattle Mariners at T-Mobile Park, taking the field at 4:10pm ET on Wednesday August 10th. The Seattle Mariners are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7 runs…
White Sox vs. Royals Player Props | Johnny Cueto | Wednesday
The Chicago White Sox visit the Kansas City Royals at Kauffman Stadium, taking the field at 8:10pm ET on Wednesday August 10th. The Kansas City Royals are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 9 runs…