Rays vs. Red Sox Player Props | Harold Ramírez | Monday
The Boston Red Sox visit the Tampa Bay Rays at Tropicana Field, taking the field at 7:10pm ET on Monday July 11th. The Tampa Bay Rays are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at Tampa Bay Rays player Harold Ramírez as the Rays face the Boston Red Sox in Major League Baseball action.
In the last 5 matchups between the Rays and Red Sox, the Rays won four times and the Red Sox won once. Their most recent matchup on July 6, 2022 ended 7-1 with the Tampa Bay Rays taking the win.
Harold Ramírez Season Stats
- Games Played: 71 | Home Runs: 4 | RBI: 32 | Runs: 28 | Batting Average: .324 | OBP: .373 | SLG: .447 | OPS: .820.
- Ramírez’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Boston Red Sox is set at 1.5 which is 0.50 less than than his season average of 1.00.
- Ramírez’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Boston Red Sox is set at 0.5 which is 0.11 more than than his season average of 0.39.
- Ramírez’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Boston Red Sox is set at 0.5 which is 0.05 more than than his season average of 0.45.
- Ramírez’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Boston Red Sox is set at 0.5 which is 0.44 more than than his season average of 0.06.
Harold Ramírez Stats vs. Boston
Harold Ramírez Notable Teammates
The The Boston Red Sox are 2-3 in their last five games, while the Tampa Bay Rays are heading into this matchup with a record of 3-2 in their last five contests.
The Rays’ 45-40 record in 2022 puts them in 3rd place in the AL East with a 17-16 division record and 5th place in the American League with a 35-34 league record.
The Boston Red Sox are 47-39, sitting in 2nd place in the AL East with a 11-20 division record and 3rd place in the American League with a 42-34 league record.
Boston Red Sox Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.261||1|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.